TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bridging the gap - A new concept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[K]Double

[K]Double

Bridging the gap - A new concept Empty
PostSubject: Bridging the gap - A new concept   Bridging the gap - A new concept EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:40 pm

So I have an idea I would like to run by everyone for the next [KING] Tournament. The rules of the tournament itself will stay the same, but I would like to run a new concept by everyone and get some input before I finalize things.

There's different factions to the TAK community; competition, mod player, scripters, etc., and I have an idea that I think will allow everyone to be involved regardless of who wins the tournament.

I was thinking about hosting a prelim competition for the maps to be involved. However, this tournament will only be played on scripted maps. Anyone can submit their script and the top 3(?) will be the maps to be played. You can set them up any way you would like to. The only requirement is that these must be player vs. player maps.

For example, players begin with a lodestone and a gold knight. Or, you can restrict the use of certain units. Be creative.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

- Double
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Bridging the gap - A new concept   Bridging the gap - A new concept EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 pm

I'll play but I have no knowledge in creating script maps
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Bridging the gap - A new concept   Bridging the gap - A new concept EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Interesting idea! Especially if the maps involved are 3rd party-dc/dc hybrids to involve every interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridging the gap - A new concept   Bridging the gap - A new concept Empty

Back to top Go down

Bridging the gap - A new concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: KING-
Jump to: