TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news, hiders.

Go down 
+4
$_Spagg
BDRooter
Sokka
__Best Ever____
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 am

I won't join random team games anymore. It got to a ridiculous point where people cry even when I build berserkers, in the own room I hosted (by a scrub who does invite me to random team games at times). I tried to not even attack, but it's pointless.

I'll still be on for 1v1, or script, or even mods. You can contact me anyhow anytime. Ah, and set 2v2+ with actual good players who don't mind losing, np if you invite me.

But next time you open your shit hole to say that this game is dead (which it always was), just remember that all you care about is status and if you rly wanted to play, you could.

Also, feel free to say "all welcome" when you don't really mean it. In my rooms, I really meant it, any game, any player.

Sorry for being good and hurting your little tak pride. Maybe if you ever have humility and learn to play tak, I might bother again.

No need to hide anymore so much! Hf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:46 am

Be Gone!!!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 am

Joker Very Happy

1v1 anyone msg me. I'll never be gone of that, sorry if that hurts your little tak pride.

no random teams, but not only 1v1:

But I'm the best you could ever find though, if that's np. I don't care about your skill. Hf.
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 am

so our exchange yesterday bothered you did it?? so much that you grabbed your little ball and ran home! you are to dense to realize it has nothing to do with berserkers... but please continue to keep repeating berserkers and it may stick.

i have no problem losing.. im a miami dolphins fan. been losing for a decade. you keep saying im butthurt over a game that happened a week ago... yet your tender little feelings are obviously hurt. you win butthurt post of the week!! congrats!

maybe just play AI so you can spew all your garbage and have no response. you could stroke that false ego at the same time.

Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 pm

butthurt not only because of that, and not only you. i just mentioned to what extension it grew. waste of time.

Quote :
maybe just play AI
nah, i don't play ai (you and hail caesar said you guys do, lol). if not tak i'll play anything else. but i'll still play tak online, just wont bother in random garbage team games. if after each one there is mega drama in this site, because people are always looking for excuses.

Quote :
so you can spew all your garbage and have no response.
i see the no response. and the first to spew garbage was you, trolling flaming and offtopic.

Quote :
you could stroke that false ego at the same time.
yawn. not sure what you are talking about, but i don't have to hide.

1v1? i can even play team game if you want, just please don't cry about berserkers. but i know im gonna waste my time with hiders anyway.
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm

proud of you for at least admitting youre little butthurt. you probably beat me in 1v1. i really dont care. what would it prove? that your better at TAK? thats really how you justify your existence? that you are good at this game? you must have a pretty sad life if this is your only outlet. \"****\" now i feel bad for you. go enjoy the sunshine.. try a sport.. have a beer.. maybe get laid.

i know this is all falling on deaf ears. you will come back with "hes butthurt, im too good, blah blah".

language barrier with all the hiding comments... doesnt really make sense in context you are using it.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Be gone Landherr you'r not welcomed here!!!  king 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 pm

BDRooter wrote:
proud of you for at least admitting your a little butthurt.
haha, you would be proud wouldn't you.

i said you and others were butthurt though, sorry.

Quote :
you probably beat me in 1v1. i really dont care.
who said anything about winning or losing? you clearly care. i just play.

Quote :
what would it prove?
why asking? i play to play. always did.

Quote :
that your better at TAK?
don't really need to play you or other butthurts to prove that. no1 ever cared anyway.

Quote :
thats really how you justify your existence?
wtf are you talking about. do u rly have nothing better to do? i come to videogame site/client to play, not to justify my existence. you are looking in the wrong place, pal.

language barrier yes, the rest is probably garbage.

hope you learn to hf, no need to tell me what i already do. you are doing it in the wrong place anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:17 pm

BE GONE PUSSY
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Sokka wrote:
Be gone Landherr you'r not welcomed here!!!  king 
because you don't like losing. Wink

jocolor jocolor jocolor

maybe one day you learn to play and hf.

hf trolling joker, it's a bit sad on your guys' side though. i'd rather just play. too bad all you do is hide and make excuses because you have 0 humility.

Sokka wrote:
BE GONE PUSSY

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 pm

BEEEEEE GOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEE  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:21 pm

+1 post
+1 post
+1 post

Razz
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 pm

wow i thought my mom and sis were drama queens! how old are you land? no way you are an adult with some of these responses.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 pm

G.O.N.E

why you coun,t the post when i EDIT yo say IDIOT STOP DOING IT when i don,t IDIOT STOP DOING IT so make up you'r mind
PUSSY
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Quote :
wow i thought my mom and sis were drama queens! how old are you land? no way you are an adult with some of these responses.
says so the drama queen master. how about checking your pms?

i'm 9 years old, started played tak with -3 years or so.

Quote :
G.O.N.E

why you coun,t the post when i EDIT yo say IDIOT STOP DOING IT when i don,t IDIOT STOP DOING IT so make up you'r mind
PUSSY
haha, the ultimate trolling.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 pm

so STOP NOW it's beater for you
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm

what beater means?
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Smile +post
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 pm

_keyON1e _ wrote:
I won't join random team games anymore. It got to a ridiculous point where people cry even when I build berserkers, in the own room I hosted (by a scrub who does invite me to random team games at times). I tried to not even attack, but it's pointless.

I'll still be on for 1v1, or script, or even mods. You can contact me anyhow anytime. Ah, and set 2v2+ with actual good players who don't mind losing, np if you invite me.

But next time you open your shit hole to say that this game is dead (which it always was), just remember that all you care about is status and if you rly wanted to play, you could.

Also, feel free to say "all welcome" when you don't really mean it. In my rooms, I really meant it, any game, any player.

Sorry for being good and hurting your little tak pride. Maybe if you ever have humility and learn to play tak, I might bother again.

No need to hide anymore so much! Hf.
And then you say you don't have an offensive attitude.
What's the point of this thread if not to feed in the flames of a already dead discussion with bdrooter?
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Where was you when savage used far worse language and attitude? Or others?

Point of this thread is to not go offtopic in the other thread, and announce the reason you won't see me in random team games.

Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 pm

last night at IMPQ he started a toipic saying Sokka is pointless!!!

He Sad that speeking to me is pointless
I sad... you'r the only one whos has the pointless from me and you give others advice to avoid my pointless???

Edit:This is so boring
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

1- you told me "come to gr"
2- I went to gr
3- you simply did nothing and wasted my time

yep, boring. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm

I sad you even made a topic for it Smile
Edit:if you didn,t get what i mean
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Someone told me in pm:
Quote :
ill stop provoking you. its quite fun though Smile

I answered:
Quote :
haha, they always admit it in the end. hf.

That's why things happen.
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

quite funny watching you get your panties in a wad. i still stick by everything i said. im not conceding to you by saying i like provoking you. its very easy.. just call you on your asshattery and you plug your ears and start screaming like a child. its the defense mechanism of the feeble minded.

your a TAK god.. best ever.. the only time you lost was because you were cheated (something you have never even thought of doing)

you say go to PM so its private then post the PM. you have got to be a woman to be playing all these \"****\" games....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good news, hiders. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news, hiders.   Good news, hiders. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news, hiders.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next