TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AI compotition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

AI compotition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI compotition   AI compotition - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 pm

you know, i'm not trying to be rude here... but it's very difficult to understand what you're trying to say when your english and grammer are at a kindergarten level. you didn't really spell it out all that clearly at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: AI compotition   AI compotition - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 am

From what i understand this ai tornament will involve changing the .ai file values, if you have tak switcher installed go to cavedog>Kingdoms>ais and open one of the customs ai files there with notepad.
You can then change the weight - the chance that the computer will build this unit, and the limit - the maximum number the computer will build of that unit.

That is all, there is no way (that i know) you can change the attributes of the units so this AI editing will merely involve editing what the computer will build, so effectively you could set an ai so it only makes a barraks, then just builds swordsmen by setting the barraks weight to something like 5 with a limit of 2, and swordsmen weight to 5 with a limit of 200, all other units will have weights of 0 so it won't build them.

The ais will then play against each other and we will see who wins, i'm unsure whether this will work well cos ai's seem to play quite defensively most of the time, wqa have you tried playing 2 ais against eachother without you having any units to see if they attack, otherwise it will take all night!

i hope this solves the confusion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: AI compotition   AI compotition - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 am

i have played the exsteam ai agenced an ai i put togethere, "wqaopl 100 unit ai " i think its called.

the games tended to last about 2 hours. my ai lost almost all the time =s

however it depends on how fast u want your ai to be. the faster it is the weaker it will end up if it does not win quikly. but if a slower ai does not cach up fast the it will get crushed by the faster.
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: AI compotition   AI compotition - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 am

Academy= CREACAD
Aerial Juggernaut= CREAERI
Automaton= CREAUTO
Barnstormer = CREBARN
Beast Rider= CREBEAS
Bomb Sprinkler= CREBOMB
Chief Engineer= CRECHIE
Neo Dragon= CREDRAG
Fire Wagon= CREFIRE
Gate= CREGATE
Gatling Crossbow= CREGATL
Ghost of Garacaius= CREGOD
Iron Clad= CREIRON
Mana Refinery= CRELODE
Mana Amplifier= CREMANA
Mechanic = CREMECH
Navy Yard = CRENAVY
Prismatic Mirror = CREPRIS
Shock Trooper = CRESHOC
Smithy = CRESMIT
Stern Wheeler = CRESTER
Submersible = CRESUBM
Tortoise = CRETORT
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: AI compotition   AI compotition - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 am

other units

Grenadier= ARAGREN
Rolling Tower= ARASIEGE
Ark = ARATRANS
Rictus = TARCAN
Kamikaze Rat = TARKAM
Fallen Angel = TARANG
Dark Hand = tarhand
Ballista = VERBAL
Centaur = VERCEN
Lighthouse = VERLIGHT
Mer Warrior = VERMER