TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternative key setup for TAK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lagi

Alternative key setup for TAK Empty
PostSubject: Alternative key setup for TAK   Alternative key setup for TAK EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Here are changed key settings, which I believe are better than original.

Lots of new keys and tweaks are achieved by AHK script that change the outcome of your key pressed (f.ex. your computer think you press right arrow, when you press "D")

Alternative key setup for TAK Qyo1hczc1qgtlbazg

you need 2 files, which are inside this .rar (add "http://www." before):

mediafire.com/file/dyh456on4662rks/ui_TAK.rar/file

1. Keys.TDF replace in your native TAK folder.
  2. TAK-keys.exe file(oKey icon) is a 1 MB script, select & enter (from anywhere). Trust me (I dont know how to damage your computer). oKeys icon will appear near the clock, you can there turn it off completely.

in game setup Right click interface (f1> options > R click on)

=============

script is only active inside TA:K (it not change your keyboard and mouse behavior in Notepad f.ex). If it not work, maybe you need to run it with administrator privilege (i have this issue with Total Annihilation: Escalation)

script is turn ON/OFF inside game with WinKey (on the fly, you can switch it before writing)

=============
notable feature:

• build order icons scalable with all resolutions
  • move map with WSAD key
  • space - select unit on screen
  • rally points with R mouse click
  • map location on mouse scroll (save with ctrl)

ISSUES:
sometimes i encounter blocked down map scroll - i can not reproduce this bug. Pressing arrow down again fix the issue.

if anyone, find some more conflicts, or would like to add more keys - I'm happy to adjust it
(f.ex shift + mouse scroll, more command to F# keys, more Alt+key funtions, clicking some positions on screen )

this key setup malfunction if you play it with "pocket geek path 1.3", if you download ver from discord and run in with  "KingNoCD.exe". However it work fine with if you launch the same game with "kingdoms.exe"

==========

P.S
to skip intro, and disable unit check - create shortcut to TAK, R-click, properities and insert command line
Alternative key setup for TAK Ws31u7k6n57ijm16g
Run TAK game with this shortcut.

Last edited by Lagi on Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lagi

Alternative key setup for TAK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative key setup for TAK   Alternative key setup for TAK EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:00 pm

holly molly I have really **** idea with Ctrl+D

i just do Ctrl + A, and then ctrl + D  

sorry that anyone has to use it... i maybe try to come with something better this weekend

Very Happy

---------------
also i play the smaller version from Discord Wink and the keys work no working as intended. f.ex. pressing F2 dont turn off animation etc. only WSAD numbers was working.

After installing GOG all was good. Not sure what was wrong.
Back to top Go down

Alternative key setup for TAK
Page 1 of 1