TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi All do you remember me?

Go down 
+4
Joker
Sage
Myst
AsTheRuinsFall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AsTheRuinsFall

Hi All do you remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi,

For the first time in years I thought of TA:K so I googled and found this site.

I'm sure some of you know me.

My nick back in the TA:K days was KingKong .
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm

yeah, I remember you.
Good to see any of old players back
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Razz I tried out this warzone but no one is online. Is there a post somewhere with some info or is there just no one playing?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Haha, it's good to see you back KingKong. The RX site went down for sometime now, and it's blocking some tools for the warzone lobby, so we now have to use the other games lobby in order to play tak.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:38 am

yes i do, and i saw you on warzone ^^ no yes some people were online ^^. I catch you later when you will be on
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am

Yea I saw your game the second time I checked. I tryed to join but it said I didn't have warzone kingdoms installed or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm

its because u need to browse where TA:K is installed. im not at my pc so idk the link.
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:51 pm

TF-Lord-hawk-claw wrote:
its because u need to browse where TA:K is installed. im not at my pc so idk the link.

I have that file, i can send it to you so you can put it in your tak starter pack, tell me if you want it
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

dude
on the new TA:K site will b all the files
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks guys I have the file now Razz
Back to top Go down
Vermathrax_WG

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 am

Hi KingKong! I sure do remember you and many of the players of the GameSpy days. I did not come on to the TA:K scene until about 3 years after it came out. You were always at the top of the tournaments. In fact one of my best memories of TA:K was when you and TekGod were in the lobby saying Zhon could never win on the map GroundWars. Do you remember that day? Even if you don't remember it was one of my best days in TA:K!! Good to hear from you and maybe we can try it again. Cya soon and Hail WarGods Forever!!!
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 am

Welcome back Vermathrax.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am

Vermathrax_WG wrote:
Hi KingKong! I sure do remember you and many of the players of the GameSpy days. I did not come on to the TA:K scene until about 3 years after it came out. You were always at the top of the tournaments. In fact one of my best memories of TA:K was when you and TekGod were in the lobby saying Zhon could never win on the map GroundWars. Do you remember that day? Even if you don't remember it was one of my best days in TA:K!! Good to hear from you and maybe we can try it again. Cya soon and Hail WarGods Forever!!!

Hi Verm! lol I actually do not remember the day lol. Just tell me I didn't lose to a zhon on groundwars haha cause that would be upsetting Razz .
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 am

You drink to much vódka King, you dont remember anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All do you remember me?   Hi All do you remember me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All do you remember me?
Page 1 of 1