TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 am

Since the other discussion on it is Locked. I'd like to see what we think can and should be in it! Personally I enjoy what it consists of now, and Lord Hawk did a great job with it.

Future Ideas - Please add your own if you got any so we can discuss.

Remember we want to have the Ultimate pack, and keeping the file size to a minimum is recommended.

As of now it includes.
1. Total Anihilation:Kingdoms
2. 4.1BB TA:K Update
3. WarZone Lobby Client
4. TA:K Switcher

1. EtherLord Map Pack
2. Tourny Map Pack
3. KM-Sage Map Pack
4. Jesus Map Pack
5. WarMod Map Pack
6. New Era Expansion Mod v3.2
7. Directions for installation of Map Packs and New Era Expansion Mod v3.2

Personally, I'd like to condense the Map Packs down, and possibly if you guys agree, we can have another Topic created for that. Don't get me wrong, those maps are great, but many of them aren't played and seem semi useless in my opinion.

Sages Mod should stay, it is a pretty good mod, taken aside any problems that have been discovered. He put alot of hard work into it.

I'd like to include my mod, once its 100% complete. Hopefully it will be done soon. And I'd like to include the other races I have revamped to balance with the original. All bug free.

Detailed directions on how to use the TA:K Switcher should be included. Along with directions on how to Setup the game, and how simple hints on how the game works would be great. Just include these in a notepad file. I believe a strategies readme would be great too!

The King Reg file, if its not included would be great too! Along with any router advice and the ports to play on Warzone!

A scripted map pack should be included too, any you guys may have discovered and enjoyed over the years; mostly Rocks! And the campaign vids from Sage. If I recall he still has those?
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 pm

yes
we need a ver 2

now it doesnt have the king reg cuz when i made it i didnt have it

YESS!!! we need to make a MAp Pack like a "WZ" with maps like blood hunters and stuff.
we could also have like an Upgrade UTP? with extras like moding programs and extra mods map packs and patches.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 pm

oh and btw i will start on v2.0 on fri wen i get to my PC
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm

I was thinking we could probably make the 3rd party mods and TAKS as a whole different paack.... this woul save space bc not everyone likes third party. then sage and i can put our mods along with any others together in 1 pack.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 pm

yea dats what i mean. all the neccisary stuff 2 play in one, then have like an v2.0 Expansion with all 3rd party stuff. + alot of extra maps
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 pm

- I agree with clay's post. I think the map packs should be under another download.
- Probably one file that contains all map packs.
- I think the game only comes with cd maps, might want to think on adding the dc ones, too.
- Also add the king reg file like clay said.
- I think I made a guide on how to use the tak switcher using mods online and offline.
- Here is the guide: http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/downloads-f9/tak-switcher-10-by-pocketgeek-with-mod-playing-instructions-t94.htm
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

should the pg pach be with the original so they can host IP and play the campain. the swicher can be included with the 3erd party mods.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm

sick guys. ill start fri
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

I think the switcher needs to be included because the new era mod will be included, right?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????   Ultimate TA:K Pack2  - When Where and What????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate TA:K Pack2 - When Where and What?????
Page 1 of 1