TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CD/DC is where the fun is at

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

CD/DC is where the fun is at Empty
PostSubject: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:44 am

To everyone who plays grouped mana maps.

If you really want to have fun, and you really want to have a good time. And you want to play some games where your opponent will not always mon rush your base, but still can... And you want to play some games where you can use strategy, and outwit your opponents, instead of the same mindless repetitive gameplay over and over... Well I'd suggest you start playing CD/DC maps, because that is where the fun is at.

DB-Hatebreeder, TD-Capt_Savage, Machine, myself and a few others have been playing these maps. Much much much more fun. I hope everyone will start playing more maps like this with us.

For those who wonder, CD= maps from the CD. The original maps.
DC= Darien Crusades maps. The maps from the Darien Crusades Patch or map pack.
I suggest everyone to make sure they have both.

And remember, its about having fun. Much more comical, serious and emotional games are in store.
And if you really want to add a nice touch to the game, we've been playing with monarch expandable off.
So when your opponent risks their monarch by running into ur base, and you kill them, you win! ;]
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm

You might get tired of playing the same cd/dc old maps, that's why I made a map pack with spread mana maps Smile

Also, try the jesus and wolfclan map packs; they are spread mana and very strategistic.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

I agree, playing these maps is much more skillful, taking out the opponents resourses and spreading your units make the game so much more different

I remember a little while ago when charlez was trying to introduce these maps because they were more fun. But the TD's just said we were too noob to win on the other type of map and rejected the idea.
Rolling Eyes

A fun 6 player map is that taros canal one, I forget what its actually called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Canal Walls, Ace.

Angel and myself played a lot of these the other night and we had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm going to work a few maps, and create a map pack. Mostly remakes of the cd/dc that exist today. My four player alchemist glen is looking pretty nice if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 pm

lol it really was
was funny even most the last one i go with zhon and you taros
little unfair but very cool lol
need play again sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Unfair? lol

Taros doesn't have the resources to assault an island, you totally had that one!

Totems man!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 am

lol
the different level of the players is too much
even you been with taros and me zhon you won in that map
but now that you said i really need build totems Razz

anyway very fun
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

XD sounds good ill play CD/DC map sumtime never realy played on em except sewers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CD/DC is where the fun is at   CD/DC is where the fun is at Empty

Back to top Go down

CD/DC is where the fun is at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Ideas and Suggestions :: Maps-
Jump to: