TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member with serious problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roulthegreat

New Member with serious problems Empty
PostSubject: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

First, i'd like to introduce myself I am roulthegreat a fellow TA: K lover, and your newest member as of now Razz. I wanted to get back into kingdoms (was my first computer game and very first rts game which made me fall in love with the genre... ahhh memories). I'd even like to get into the multiplayer and the community but sadly i'm having some issues with my old game. I hope i'm posting this into the right area, the game is pretty dead and i can't find anywhere to get help with it and i was so happy when i finally stumbled onto this site. I'm having a technical issue with the game, it used to work on this computer but this time its buggy, after a time it will glitch and lock up a and play the same little bit of sound over and over in a loop. I've tried many solutions but nothing seems to work so at this point i'm pretty desperate. I was going to try that Ultimate TA pack and see if it made a difference but your downloads seem to be down. This is an amazing and massively underrated game and one of my all time favorites and i'd be forever grateful if anyone here had the answer to my problem Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi roulthegreat, welcome to our forums.
We are going to try uploading a 2nd mirror for tak the ultimate pack. Lord hawk, can you do this?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
roulthegreat

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm

That sounds great and once again i'd really appreciate it. Its possible the problem is being caused by a scratch on my disk, if that doesn't work then it has to be hardware/software problem with something on the computer i haven't checked yet.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:25 am

There you go guys. Mirror 2 is up!!

http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/downloads-f9/ultimate-tak-pack-t303.htm#2079
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 am

Great, you are the best hawk.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
roulthegreat

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:56 pm

ok well i'm back and of got the problem fixed... after the ultimate pack didn't work i did lots for fiddling with the computer, nothing worked.... so i reformatted my hardrive and the pack is working beautifully now. Thanks a lot for your help guys, now i can take a look at some of the other things on the forums and maybe help play test or balance or... something lol.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Topic moved to Support Forum, Questions & Help Requests Section.

Solved, so Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member with serious problems   New Member with serious problems Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member with serious problems
Page 1 of 1