TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Mage Builder Error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardan

Bardan

Frozen Mage Builder Error Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Mage Builder Error   Frozen Mage Builder Error EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am

Alright, so I'm trying to play-test through some Creon units (and just enjoy the bloody game), but when I use the Mechanic's Freezing attack on the Aramon Mage Builder, the game crashes.

I can Freeze Merwarriors, Catapults, and such all day long, but the Mage Builder is where the buck stops. What I find odd is, I'm still playing the IP campaign, and in Kingsbarrow Hills Creon unleashes a few waves of Neo-Dragons. These guys have no problems whatever with freezing my Mage Builders. So I have no idea what's going on.

I'm running the TAKSwitcher with these Creon Units, maybe the key is there somehow:

Attack Drone (creadrone)
Amphibian (creamph)
Clockwork Beast (creclock)
Buzz (both crecsaw and cbuzz)
Condor (cblimpy)
Mutant (cblimpy)
Observer (cblimpy)
Dragon Engine (chemistry)
Replica Drake (chemistry)
Locomotif (chemistry)
Mobile Crossbow (chemistry)
Factory (chemistry)

It's happened in two games now, and they have been quite fun games... shame I didn't save them.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Mage Builder Error   Frozen Mage Builder Error EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Are you playing the campaign with these units? I tried that with my mod and it's much different. In missions that you are supposed to start with the beast handler for ex, it doesn't appear.

I don't think by mechs freezing mage builders, the game crashes. Bugged 3rd party units are making your game crash. In this list that you are showing, one of these units is probably missing textures. I wouldn't even waste my time messing with these units; they are kinda crap.

Are you just getting familirized with them?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Bardan

Bardan

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Mage Builder Error   Frozen Mage Builder Error EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:30 am

Well see, the Neo-Dragons freezing Mage Builders in the Campaign works fine and dandy - and thus I'm assuming the same for Mechanics doing the freezing. But 3rd party units don't affect the Campaign.

But when playing a Skirmish, even if those 3rd party units are NOT involved in the incident, a Mechanic freezing a Mage Builder causes the game to crash.

The only reason I'm playing them is to 1) yes, familarize myself; 2) evaluate them for others to know more (if they care); and 3) to find any kinks. This, methinks, is a kink. Though I don't know why its happening without eh involvement of 3rd party units. Just seems odd.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Mage Builder Error   Frozen Mage Builder Error EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Topic moved to Support Forum, Questions & Help Requests Section.

Topic Locked, the Autor didn't reply to this topic anymore so I will mark it as Solved.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Mage Builder Error   Frozen Mage Builder Error Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Mage Builder Error
Page 1 of 1