TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to____?

Go down 
+5
ACE
Wqaopl
Myst
Bardan
TF-Lord-hawk-claw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

What happened to____? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Guys we need to get a hold of these people and get em back. im not sure they r all gone but im pretty sure they havnt been on WZ in a while. idk why :/

Clay- YEah i know that alot of people had problems with him but he was very valuable player, one of the best that still played and he was doin great with equinox

DB-Double/DB-Hatebreeder- Where he go? he just like disapeared im sure weve all had some great games with em

DB-Monk- Same as hatebreeder??? i havnt seen em around in a while Sad
Back to top Go down
Bardan

Bardan

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I popped into Warzone hunting for someone to chat with and saw Hatebreeder just a week or so ago. At least I think I did.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:30 pm

only those? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

what hapend to the small nuber of 30s that still were still around
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

slowsnail, krinkydink, ricardobond, spudmonkey, kn-thirsha, wafflecakes, colin-30

All great players, where have they gone?!?!
Back to top Go down
lordjef

lordjef

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 am

ricardo i know. I try contct us in orkut, but i could't.
He disappeared!
Other players really a great players. I remember slowsnail, KM-Tirsha and wafflecakes we gambled.
Wait that they appear =x.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:16 pm

You really have time to play Kingdoms? I'm too busy to waste time on something trivial, besides its summer! Get off the computers and go jump off a waterfall or something fun!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am

yeah i have time...is cool xD
btw here is winter so i quite crazy go to that waterfall, but tinking is hot here maybe someday o go to the beach stay somedays....
i play this game but i still living my life ^^
Back to top Go down
lordjef

lordjef

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

yep, i have time.
I turn off, but in here, sometimes don't have nothing more. We will not always of exit for home.
The word is "balance" of everything you like, right? =)
this is my opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Clay4141 wrote:
You really have time to play Kingdoms? I'm too busy to waste time on something trivial, besides its summer! Get off the computers and go jump off a waterfall or something fun!

It was only a while ago you were making a mod, what has managed to eat up all your time?
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

I got hired for a full time job at the college where I got my degree. The last thing I want to do in my free time is go home and rack up more hours behind a computer... this is just my opnion.
Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Hot D@mn

Official quotation from ACE:

'Wafflecakes is a great player'

That one's going in my diary. Wink

Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Clay4141 wrote:
I got hired for a full time job at the college where I got my degree. The last thing I want to do in my free time is go home and rack up more hours behind a computer... this is just my opnion.

We've had the hottest summer on record in the UK, but the sun's all gone now, hence me playing a bit of TA:K. That and I got bored of Supreme Commander.

I finish my job for good in 3 weeks.. roll on those euphoric days of wasting my life over my keyboard.

Back to top Go down
lordjef

lordjef

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Wafflecakes_WG wrote:
Hot D@mn

hahahahaha

honey diary honey!!!
hahaha
=P
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Wafflecakes_WG wrote:
Hot D@mn

As long as you're not Wayne Rooney or any other player from that pathetic excuse for a team you can keep it What happened to____? Icon_wink
And you're right its been bloody hot latey, its just not natural What happened to____? Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to____?   What happened to____? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to____?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: