TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA:k Video me playing again huhu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Joker

TA:k Video me playing again huhu Empty
PostSubject: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello Ladies and gentleman, you should know why I am here.

Yes, i made anoither video. Well this was an old one i made for someone, and I said to mytself why not share it, it isnt so bad for a video ^^ then I am here, and share my MASTERPIECES u_u

Have fun.

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

freaking VERY GOOD ! Really I love it
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Wow joker you're very quick on the controls, probably explains why you can get your mon away from me all the time. TA:k Video me playing again huhu Icon_cry How did you keep getting gates on your cursor without clicking the buildpic when you were making constant gate to defend from the canon?
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol shift key. I keet it pressing.

\"****\" that game is confused lol i make really bs ^^ , and the moment where i send my rat to kill the treb and we dont see it ^^ omg i suck, could make it better -_-'
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Joker wrote:
Lol shift key. I keet it pressing.

"****" that game is confused lol i make really bs ^^ , and the moment where i send my rat to kill the treb and we dont see it ^^ omg i suck, could make it better -_-'

LOL that simple, I didn't realise.
It was a good game, those rats always make me nervous, you were lucky they didn't get trebbed! KABOOM
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

No, that because i saw the treb before he made his treb then i could kill it haha, this isnt the full video, just make it smaller or it will be a bit annoying ^^

Well whenever you want to make yours own video guys ^^
Back to top Go down
CTRL

CTRL

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 am

wow joker great unit management i gotta learn that

i think u posted that video just for me Smile asking you for tips afew days ago so thx
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Why did you cut pieces of the movie out? What are you hiding?
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

nothing, i find just it is annoying to see everything, building cabal, etc... , and i had to cut or the music wont be in the same rythme with the video :p onlyh enouf for 2 musics, 3 could be too much, the game isnt enouf long, tried to made that video the most funny to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

And yea i made a topic it here cause you remind me i made that video ^^ then i posted it on daily and here for you, and for everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA:k Video me playing again huhu   TA:k Video me playing again huhu Empty

Back to top Go down

TA:k Video me playing again huhu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: