TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is IMP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE

ACE

What is IMP? Empty
PostSubject: What is IMP?   What is IMP? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 pm

I hope you don't mind me asking but what was the reasoning for calling the clan improbable? Usually clan names sound cool or inspire fear in others, imp isn't even quirky. The only conclusion I can come to is that imp means that the players are unlikely to win, which is derogatory, i.e they are bad. I don't mean to be offensive, I just find it odd that you would name your clan so irrelevantly.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

What is IMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is IMP?   What is IMP? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 pm

There is a show called Improváveis, is a stand up comedy and is like "whose line its anyway", something like that, was long before TAK, how me jef and pacheco was just noob in games we though nice, like no one can ever now what we gonna do or how we gonna do, but yeah is terrible excuse, but i liked the tag IMP

i didnt take as a offense and have no reasons for take it, and i see you have a point, but was just supposed to be a TAG to us, but we decided to take a chance in TAK ^^

im happy you asking that, guess our clan is growing and having a name in TAK ^^
Back to top Go down

What is IMP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Imperial Equalists :: IMProbable-
Jump to: