TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Current Favorite player to play against...

Go down 
+7
WG-Chronos
angel3b
TF-Lord-hawk-claw
CTRL
Tarosking-DB
ACE
Capt Savage
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

My Current Favorite player to play against... Empty
PostSubject: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Copperhead
DB-Double
Sage
and
Joker

Honerable Mention to
IMP-Irv
DB-Monk
and
TD-Jbird
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm

how come "and" gets 2 mentions, a bit unfair don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 am

Am I the favorite cause I can only seem to win like 1/4.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 am

Monk
Savage
BlueHaze
Ricardo (hahaha)
Sage (doesn't play enougn - needs to quit his job)
Back to top Go down
CTRL

CTRL

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:34 am

my favourite players to play against are
wqaopl
irvyni
hatebreeder (dont seem to play him often though)
joker

these 2 seem to have vanished again
wafflecakes
slowsnail
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Double
angel3b
monk
jbird
wqaopl

Last edited by TF-Lord-hawk-claw on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot angel)
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:33 pm

im happy for irvyni, but im no one list omg =/
i guess i need play more ^^ i cant even create a list counting i play at least 3 games with each one
i can say i like playing 3v3 games few nights ago with lord-hawk, clay, hate and i guess was cooperhead and monk
that was ggs
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

^^ THAT WAS FUN lol well sorry angel i 4got nout ya Sad i gotta say you should be in wqaoples spot
so im gonna put u in
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 pm

*cries* I wish my router would let me play. Sad
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm

WG-Chronos wrote:
*cries* I wish my router would let me play. Sad

Disable DMZ?
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

EtherLord5 wrote:

Disable DMZ?

Was never enabled.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Chronos, you couldn't just direct connect in from your modem?
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I wish! The modem is at my dad's PC, not mine.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

D: im sorry chronos
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 am

I am too. Used to have so much fun with this game online...
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 am

way to take this off topic...
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 am

Capt Savage wrote:
way to take this off topic...

No problem. Smile

Anyway...
I like playing with everyone that I have played with so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:10 am

*takes a bow* Yes, I am quite good at veering off topic, aren't I? Lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Landherr wrote:
ok i come back on my word.. after reading some stuff i remembered about Finny (Paddy) and by the moment i had no clue he was #1 of many guys.. i thought "oh heres a good old cd dc player" but you know you gotta take some practice to beat me, and he played for some days... he was never afraid of 1v1 like every single active player here are.. thats why i come back and mention him as a good player to play against (was, until his pride showed up after losing so much - maybe he wasnt used to it, he even played some others guys here and felt confident - he never had a clue he wasnt playing against an ordinary player,i bet he thought "ah man i was always #1 etc. i cant just bow to theses guys will take too much of my time to reach their level, i rather leave again and live in the past with my Honor and Respect and blabla"... anyway until he played, and didnt decide to quit because he was greedy (only not only that, he had his connection issues but in the end could play ok in gameranger), he was good to play against..

Does every post you create have to have such a conceited patheticly overconfident tone? At first I thought it was amusing while scrolling through some posts. But it's absurd. Your inability to give a simple compliment without also being a complete tool at the same time is beyond frustrating. I don't know who you are, and I'm glad I don't, because you come across has a complete waste of oxygen. I figured I'd come back to check out the forums and see what people were up to and all i've found is your constant masturbatory drivel. Makes me glad I stopped reading these forums.

Maybe someday you'll grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Landherr wrote:
Sammael wrote:
Does every post you create have to have such a conceited patheticly overconfident tone? At first I thought it was amusing while scrolling through some posts. But it's absurd. Your inability to give a simple compliment without also being a complete tool at the same time is beyond frustrating. I don't know who you are, and I'm glad I don't, because you come across has a complete waste of oxygen. I figured I'd come back to check out the forums and see what people were up to and all i've found is your constant masturbatory drivel. Makes me glad I stopped reading these forums.

Maybe someday you'll grow up.

I'm grown up since very earlier, I've not received my life free to just enjoy like spoiled and disrespectuful people like you. Of course you don't know me or you wouldn't dare to say such absurds. What I said was based on earlier discussions - bitchs calling me noob from your own clan, the same guys who left just after being ashamed ridiculously - so STFU, this has nothing to do with a GOOF moron like you.

The problem is people like you expecting that a few people here should carry on themselves TA:K structure and future. Go complain to whoever has the burden of sustaining you because you, that haven't been of help here ANYTIME, is just like some others MOTHERFUCKERS that never play, never help, and ALWAYS complain and talk shit in order to express their jealousy.

Obs.: I've left many compliments in this forum, but none of them are directed to RETARDS and SELFISHS like you.

Are you secretly 13? It's okay if you are, I'm just curious. I don't expect anything from the TAK community anymore. It was a game that I used to play quite frequently and have periodically stopped back in to play in the last few years. I'm not a child anymore and have to work 45+ hours a week to sustain myself, if you really wanted to know. So I don't have an infinite amount of time to spend playing a 12 year old game.

Your assumptions are typical and as usual incorrect. But I find it amusing how I'm a disrespectful, spoiled, goof, moron, selfish, retard, because I simply pointed out that you come across as an asshole everytime you "open your mouth". If you don't like it, too bad, I don't know who you are, I don't know what names you used to go by or anything, and I don't think i've ever even played you in TAK. But every post I've read of yours you sound like a pathetic pre-teen who's arguing about who has a bigger dick. And quite simply, I just don't like you. So, there's really nothing further to discuss.

I can't believe I just wasted 3 minutes of my life typing this, I'm sure you're just going to post back something about how I'm still retarded and how you could beat me in a 1v1. Or something equally intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 pm

This made my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Current Favorite player to play against...   My Current Favorite player to play against... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Current Favorite player to play against...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next