TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Mod request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am

Since I am the last surviving member of RX I request permission to be a moderator of the Reaction Xtreme forum.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm

i guess you are not the only one i can say i saw RX-Tomm in lobby i just couldn play with him cuz i gtg, he said he would play more i gave him the link of forum ^^
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Awesome. I did see him in the lobby after I posted about being the last RX... Kind of made me feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:05 pm

hehe
try to contact the old RX members you have, there is a lot of new players, give them some training step by step you can rebuild RX to the good days ^^
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:19 pm

The only RX member I know/knew was Myst. I know of a few others, but I don't know how to contact them. I'm sure someone here should be able to contact Axlrose. I don't really know how to get in contact with the rest. Right now my best hope is new members. I'll try to get some oldies when I can.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm

EtherLord I am proud of you. I recruited only You into RX and I see you feel the roots Razz
Anyway now you must take care of RX and lead it.

Good luck my friend
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Myst wrote:
EtherLord I am proud of you. I recruited only You into RX and I see you feel the roots Razz
Anyway now you must take care of RX and lead it.

Good luck my friend

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
CTRL

CTRL

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 am

yeah good luck etherlord i dont want to see RX die, unless its at the hands of BBB Razz (joke)
i see your really working hard to bring back RX well done (its not just RX members but players we all get games with)
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 am

CTRL wrote:
yeah good luck etherlord i dont want to see RX die, unless its at the hands of BBB Razz (joke)
i see your really working hard to bring back RX well done (its not just RX members but players we all get games with)

Yeah thats what I'm working towards. +1 bannded Gamespot account already. Aparentally spamming is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 am

hey Sage. Give Etherlord this section forum mod and take off from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Mod request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod request   Forum Mod request Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Mod request
Page 1 of 1