TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 am

...about my lag lately. It was ignorable at first but it's been going on for a few weeks now and people are starting to get pissed including me. My shit isn't dying in waves, dead units keep walking and some gametimes seem to be off. Also heard of my mon outrunning other mons.

Just letting you guys know this isn't intentional and it happens on my end of the game too.

I'm reinstalling TA:K and gonna try some network solutions tomorrow when I get home. It's hard to solve this problem when I'm on a college server and there's a high volume of network activity seeing as how school is back in and all. I'll probably head down to the computer library to play more serious games so I know this won't be an issue.

Here's some pics to show that you guys aren't the only ones suffering from this problem.

The first photo is what my timestamp looked like, apparently his was 34 seconds behind me on his screen. You know who you are - this really isn't in my control, sorry.

Sorry... Pic4soe

The second photo is of a guard tower that took 3 rocks but decided to stand there defiantly in its death, so I just ignored it.

Sorry... Pic1soe

The third photo is the killing blow on a Man of War.

The fourth photo is that same Man of War moving around dead and firing some shots off. Once again, I ignored it.

Sorry... Pic2bloods

Sorry... Pic3bloods

Just lettin you guys know not to lump me in with some people because I know the last person to hear someone is cheating is the accused themself. I don't even know if anything has gone around yet, some people have just been gettin pissed so I thought I would address it before there are any problems.
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:11 am

its lagg not TAK renstaling it probably wont fix it. (if a unit stops moving or atacking then it is probably dead)
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

This doesnt sound like anything new with you hate, or any other players. I dont think people should just jump on him without further proof of "cheating." I'm not saying he doesn't, nor am I saying you do Hate.... but innocent until proven guilty. Covering up someones name doesn't help your case tho... thats fucking fishy man. Who the \"****\' cares who it is, unless you/them have something to hide.

Although I'd love to know why everytime I join voobly.. cheetah and hate have the same ping everytime....

Back to top Go down

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 am

Because we're the same person, duh.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
Because we're the same person, duh.

Not what I was leading to... but if you admit it... Sure I guess that makes sense.
Or your on the same network =]
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Sarcasm really doesn't carry well online....heh....
Back to top Go down
LordCheetah

LordCheetah

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 pm

for you it does atleast Chronos.

But im in the Netherlands.
Gonne be hard to be on the same netwerk as him.
Considering the fact that Soldier (my brother is also back)
Its pretty wierd and we even played games with Hate.
Including me and hate played several two vs two's hehe.

But yes im almost always on voobly afk.
And yes i have a really good internet line so thats why my ping rocks.
100 mb download 70 mb upload and that combined with a new I7 processor and a whole new computer carry's a long way :p

But ya, i wish i was on the same network as hate tho.. i would have abused him so badly!

But while we are on this topic.. i've seen Godde around on Voobly and not much of clay (Sarcasm inserted for those who dont get it Razz)
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:51 pm

LordCheetah wrote:
for you it does atleast Chronos.

But im in the Netherlands.
Gonne be hard to be on the same netwerk as him.
Considering the fact that Soldier (my brother is also back)
Its pretty wierd and we even played games with Hate.
Including me and hate played several two vs two's hehe.

But yes im almost always on voobly afk.
And yes i have a really good internet line so thats why my ping rocks.
100 mb download 70 mb upload and that combined with a new I7 processor and a whole new computer carry's a long way :p

But ya, i wish i was on the same network as hate tho.. i would have abused him so badly!

But while we are on this topic.. i've seen Godde around on Voobly and not much of clay (Sarcasm inserted for those who dont get it Razz)

Thats insane you must be the master of the internets

I find it odd how such an old game which passes over a few kB/sec can lag so much, what makes the game lag so much on a broadband x mB connection when it used to be played on 56 k modems Sorry... Icon_scratch

This weird lag has been happening a lot lately just the other day I was in a direct mon battle and myst fired 5 water balls at me i could only fire 4 then he fired a 6th before I even had enough mana to select it!

who is using wireless modems? would that make a difference compared with plugging in?
Back to top Go down
LordCheetah

LordCheetah

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Offc a wireless netwerk makes your network slower but still not nearly close to a 56k slow one.

The lag is based on a series of events.

1. How many people are using your network if you are on DSL.
2. How much do you have running on your computer while you are playing.
3. What type of computer you have! ( lag is not always internet related, can also be caused by using a combination of certain equipment )
4. TA:K is based on not recieving more then a certain amount of KB's so it blocks out the rest.. so a combination of any of the above can allready make your TA:K lag.
5. Lag is also a possiblity of a coalision of 2 certain networks which do not get a long...
6. or just using a wireless network on a standard internet line and having signals that screw over your wireless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry...   Sorry... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: