TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT:Chargers at Seahawks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

OT:Chargers at Seahawks Empty
PostSubject: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 am

Dont know if any of you got a chance to watch this game... but WOW! Most exciting football game I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:26 am

F*ck football.. get your arse back to ta kingdoms you jerk, your a gamer nerd, not a sports fag
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

if you took how much i love TAK and multiplied it by 5 you would still only have about half the amount of love that i have for my hawks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm

KEN GRIFFEY IS TEH BEST QB EVER!
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

best baseball player ever...
hass is best qb hawks have had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Nah I'm goin with Namath/Mantle.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 pm

I know it was beyond his most effective years but I think Warren Moon played a couple seasons with the seahawks.. and he's 20x the quarterback Matt Hasselbeck ever hoped to be.

Not to mention Jim Zorn also played QB for the seahawks... Matt hasselbeck might be the 3rd or 4th best QB out of probably like... 8 QB's in the seahawks history.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am

Zorn had Largent, Hass holds most hawk records now, took us to the bowl to be screwed by some refs (admited 5 years later), Warren Moon was good but he came to us in old age only played 25 games for us little over 5,000 yards. Hass has far surpast, with nowhere near the WR talent Zorn/Krieg had. Hawks should resign him for another 2 years and rebuild in other areas while we have a guy like Hasselbeck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT:Chargers at Seahawks   OT:Chargers at Seahawks Empty

Back to top Go down

OT:Chargers at Seahawks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: