TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... Empty
PostSubject: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

* The games were like this:

1st)
Wqaopl Vs Arthan (Taros Vs Taros),
map: 1v1 Mays Mound,
winner: Wqaopl
In our first game, Wqaopl expanded rapidly through the whole map while I was too slow on that. By harvesting much greater mana supply than me, he eliminated me in a few minutes with an army of Executioners and Ghost Ships. I tried to defend myself on a corner with 3 Mage Towers, 5 Dark Masons, 9 Executioners, a Lodestone and Lokken but I was easily surpassed by his tremendous horde. I just played really bad on this one, I am not experienced enough with Taros, I suppose. I am noob, after all.

2nd)
Wqaopl Vs Arthan (Veruna Vs Veruna),
map: 1v1 The High Cross,
winner: Wqaopl
During our second game, I was expanding faster than my previous one. I created an Enclave, I started the production of Priestesses and I was establishing Lodestones with my Kirenna at the same time. I builded two Sea Forts, one in each mud lake, and I started the production of Trebuchet Ships immediately. I created more Enclaves, a Citadel, a Mortar, a Bastion and a Lighthouse near the middle of map and I had already trained a Trebuchet Ship, a few Musketeers and Warriors and some more Priestesses, Crossbowmen, Parrots when Wqaopl assault begun. Unfortunately, Wqaopl was again a step ahead of me, both in terms of exploration and soldier numbers. My Parrots had clearly revealed that my opponent had more Lodestones (again) and much,much more army than me! My Trebuchet Ship had destroyed some good targets when it was terminated by a couple of Mer Warriors. My Mortar, Lighthouse and Bastion were also effective, however my opponent wiped them out with Mortatrs and Catapults. I was attacked from everywhere... both my Sea Forts were destroyed by Mer Warriors, my few Trebuchet Ships and Men of War had the very same fate. My Warriors were overun by Wqaopl Mer Warriors, Berzerkers, Warriors and Crossbowmen... my Priestesses were slaughtered... my Enclaves lied in ruins... my Lodestones gone. Only Kirenna with a dozen of Musketeers and a just-built Guard Tower between two Gates created by my Kirenna had remained. I messaged Wqaopl "Bring it on!" and "I will die like a hero!" as the massive Wqaopl's army destroyed my Watch Tower first, my Musketeers second, my Gates third, my Kirenna fourth. Even with Veruna, I was still a noob.

3rd)
Wqaopl Vs Arthan Vs {IMP_PATIENCE-IMP_IDontPlay-IMP_Joker (or whatever!)}
[Free For All]
[Wqaopl: Veruna, Arthan: Aramon, Joker: Zhon]
[Map: 3ffa Temple Triplet]
[Winner: Wqaopl, Second place: Joker, Third and last: Arthan]
I had dedided not to repeat the same mistake again here. I created a Barracks and then I explored with my Elsin and build every single sacred stone I saw. I trained a single Mage Builder and Archers with my Barracks. I created a Keep with my Mage Builder and I waved a ton of Verunan Crossbowmen with my Elsin. Tell me, how Wqaopl can summon such a Verunan army just in minutes?! Anyway, I was forced to retreat my Elsin back to my base where I used him to Build one Barracks after the other. I had a good mixture of Archers, Swordsmen and Knights when I decided to strike Joker. He was creating a Death Totem with his Thirsa, he had already waved some of my Archers with her and I had seriously damage her with the rest of them. Unfortunately, there were more than one already built Death Totems which electrified my Archers. I ruined one of two of them with my Knights, Archers and Swordsmen. I also sent a Swordsmen team to strike Wqaopl, which was slaughtered badly by his Warriors and Crossbowmen. On the same time, I lost my Elsin during a second try to wave a lot of Verunan troops (at least I dragged them in my grave). Then my downfall came literally from the sky. Having all my attention to my attacks and most of my Archers on the battlefield, the Zhonian Rocs dropped a lot of Jungle Orcs into my base, causing havoc and ruining my Keep and Barrackses. I had been defeated for sure. I created a few Swordsmen and Horsemen and I kept on fighting untill only two of my Lodestones had remained. I gave one to Joker, the other one to Wqaopl and I was officially defeated. I Had chosen to watch the match. I was impressed from the amount of units each side had. Wqaopl was obviously concetrating on a massive tier 1 army, made mostly by Crossbowmen. On the other and, Joker made Rocs and Jungle Trolls while defending with Hunters and Death Totems. Then Joker sent a message. Joker: "I have to go on a while. You will win anyway.". However, Joker made a final attempt to own the game and wrote "I don't really believe I will lose this match." He sent all his Rocs together in order to drop his Jungle Trolls into the Verunan base. However, Wqaopl's tremendous Crossbowmen army wiped out them entirely, so Joker wrote "Ok, gg." and he left. I was honored in watching the game of two trully great TAK players.

4th)
Wqaopl Vs Arthan (Creon Vs Creon),
map: 1v1 Smile,
winner: Arthan
I have to admit I had never though I would actually win this game. I felt such a noob in the previous ones! However, the game started by creating a Smithy with my Sage. Then I started building Automatons while my Sage was constructing a second Smithy. I used my Sage after that to build my respective Mana Refineries[Lodestones], while building a few Mechanics with my second one. I then switched my second Smithy to Tortoises. After a few minutes, it was obvious that Wqaopl's strategy was to construct Gates on the battlefield, to train Fire Wagons and to annihilate me with Bomb Sprinkers. The Bomb Sprinkers, I have to admit, made an excellent job, it made my ground units unable to approach the enemy and they also demolished a Prismatic Mirror of mine! I had already constructed four Smithys, 2 Prismatic Mirrors (1 destroyed), 1 Gatling Crossbow and a few Automatons, Tortoises and Fire Wagons when I finished my Academy. I used my Academy to train a single Neo Dragon and Shock Troopers. The micromanagment of that dragon was the main reason of my victory. I was holding my ground position well enough while my Neo Dragon flew behind my enemy lines and freezing his Creonian Mechanics and, sometimes, his Fire Wagons. It also destroyed most of the trully annoying Wqaopl's Bomb Sprinkles. With my Neo dragon achieving veteran status very fast and with my recently trained Chief Engineer constructing Mana Amplifiers[Divine Lodestones], victory was mine. Wqaopl was using only tier 1 units and he showed interest in creating an Academy only after a long time, but it was already too late. With just a few Gatling Crossbows and with Mechanics and Fire Wagons freezable by my Neo Dragon, he couldn't prevent the aerial destruction. After creating an army made by Automatons, Shock Troopers, Fire Wagons and Tortoises, I launched my attack and total annihilated his base. I have to admit, however, that Wqaopl made much better use of his Sage and Mechanics than me. He usually used his Sage to wave my raiding Automatons and freezed my Fire Wagons and Shock Troopers with his Mechanics.

* Overall they all were Great Games, GG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 am

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 pm

4th)
Wqaopl Vs Arthan (Creon Vs Creon),
map: 1v1 Smile,
winner: Arthan
* Overall they all were Great Games, GG![/quote]

These are all fun to read, but this caught my attention as soon as I read the map name... I made 1v1 Smile. Smile Gotta love the face on the minimap and the crazy looking wall in the middle of the map.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm

i always loved to see these epics logs. I can imagine myself into the game, is like im watching the video right now lol

Well i guess it was fun, and you did a good use with the shock troopers, i underestimate them.

You can say IMP_Joker lol

And is always good see a game between two great players as Joker and Wqaopl, games like that we can learn a lot, and the best... we can watch a show without pay nothing xD
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Clay4141 wrote:

These are all fun to read, but this caught my attention as soon as I read the map name... I made 1v1 Smile. Smile Gotta love the face on the minimap and the crazy looking wall in the middle of the map.

So you created the 1v1 Smile! Nice map! I am really honored to win a game on this map. It would be trully nice if you played again! However, if you ever return, it is better not to cheat ever again. People love you and respect you much more if you have a honorable game with them. Anyway, I am looking forward to have a match with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

I never cheated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I understand what you are saying.

I just believe Open Gates/ Feeding/ and Off Mapping are unethical. They are not neccisarily cheating, but they are frowned upon on the same level as cheating. And if you would allow such behavious in a game is just sad. You can try to ignore it, however you can also use a fallen angel off screen along top and never be seen or targetted.

Speed hacking on the other hand is cheating. And like Hate has said in the past, its possible to modify files to cheat. However, not even I know how to do this. And I hope others don't do this.

I plan to come back regardless to play a few games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I just decided I'm not coming back.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 am

Clay, It is up to you if you will be back. It would be really nice if you return but it is fine if you don't. Your life and your free time are yours, so you decide for them and only you. We don't want to force people in order to come back, if they don't really want to be back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:49 pm

nah. I am just never cared about ppl who played dirty. I will not cry about if they come back or not.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

As far as I know, I am not unstable and I am not Clay for sure. Clay, can you just come back even for a while? I am tired of people thinking that I am you. I am me, and only me!! Just come to show them that you and I are different people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Because of your stupid views on open gates, off mapping, and all the other shit. Its cheap tactics. And its all things I've never used. And yet people like Myst here have this crazy opinion of me that I was cheap and I played dirty. Fuckers. Idk where those rumors started but thats fucked up. And for the record i'm not Arthan. Who the hell would think that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Clay, just feel free to do what you want as you always did, but dont say that his way to think is the cause to you give up of come back. If he thinks like that, let his way to think, the most important is that he dont use those things, idk know about feeding but he never did with me.

If that is a reason to not trust him in a game, well you must know that you were also like that, or you would never be called cheater.

I want you come back, we can have more games, everyone... some dont like you, some do, just like many other players. If you bother with what they think idk, just play the game if you want and have fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 pm

QQ, trolling was a true smurf there landherr. new people dont play this game. and i still view these forums. enjoy my stay. sad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

You have a very poor vocabularly. Oh wait you're from Brazil, my mistake, thats educated in your country. Boarderline special retardation in America. Portugesse scum. The only thing good that comes out of Brazil is the beautiful women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Clay4141 wrote:
You have a very poor vocabularly. Oh wait you're from Brazil, my mistake, thats educated in your country. Boarderline special retardation in America. Portugesse scum. The only thing good that comes out of Brazil is the beautiful women.

FACK OFF, YOU RACSIST BASTARD!!!!! I'm sorry Clay4141, but if you want to insult someone do it with a straightforward way. You must never ever insult someone's country, civilization or culture. Insult a country's goverment if you wish but you should never insult the people of a country. Insult Landherr if you wish, but insult him and only him. Leave Brazil alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next