TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS

Go down 
+2
Joker
$_ARTHAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS Empty
PostSubject: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:30 am

Guys, I'm in deep thit! I have managed to complete all the missions in both the original and the expansion campaign. Except of one. The 10th mission in the Iron Plague campaign, called War Toys. I have tried several times until now, but I cannot beat it! I have tried to storm the Aramon right away with my units, but they strike back with a great force of Horsemen, Knights, Catapults, Mage Archers etc. I tried to stay back and build up my defenses and they do the same! That mission seems it needs a very special strategy which I haven't found it yet. Any one who can help me here???
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

I don't know, i didnt play iron plague campaign, well i did but years ago, having nothing to do, i'm going to take a look at it , bbl
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:52 am

Post it on youtube ^^
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:52 am

omg video is too long i post it on daily -_-'
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

\"****\' sorry i'm late ^^ , time to encode it, post it, to eat, to hang out, and find the good host, the video is finally ready ^^

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xisstc_mission-10_videogames
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

lucky, i was listening shakira when i was playing it, i forget to mute it, well who doesnt like shakira ? hauehauehauehauhe
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:33 pm

lol bro, thank you for shakira!
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:06 am

LOL! Joker, you really rule on this mission! Thanks for the walkthrough! And thanks for Shakira!!
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:22 am

a small sugesten when deling with an AI treb you can atumations to patrol into there bace cos the treb most often atacks the closest unit. this will protect your exspensive investments like beast riders and towers.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 am

I tried to beat this mission again and again. Even though Joker has posted the video, I am such a noob I cannot beat it. Not yet... I have to become stronger and faster... and then I will beat it... I will make it in the end...
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

At last, I made it! I just defeated this damned mission!! Yahooooooo!!! I was tired of being defeated again and again in that ficked mission! I had beaten much harder missions with a single try, however I was raped during the 10th again and again. Fortunately, I will be ashamed no more! Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:51 am

Congratulation man you have about more than 10 mission to do now ^^
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Joker wrote:
Congratulation man you have about more than 10 mission to do now ^^

I know, however I used an ingame cheat to pass mission 10: war toys and I have already finished the rest of the missions. Only mission 10 remained, which I have just finished! Thanks for your help!
{The cheat is simple, just play the mission and lose on purpose. After that, just press ok, the sword icon, and the next mission will become available!!}
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Where can i download the Iron plague missions?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 am

Lord ZacDom wrote:
Where can i download the Iron plague missions?

They are included in the Iron Plague expanison pack.
Solutions:
1) Buy it online, but only used ones; it just doesn't deserve 30$ or 50$.
2) Download the UTAK Pack.
3) In Manolo's "All TAK Downloads" section; there is probably a link for IP campaigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:44 am

Download IP movies here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2eg8vig4rbz250d
http://www.mediafire.com/?2vn4ibp476xw4z7

Go to C:\Cavedog\Kingdoms\Movies, cut everything that is currently there and paste (backup) them anywhere else. Then extract what you downloaded in the folder.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 am

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
3) In Manolo's "All TAK Downloads" section; there is probably a link for IP campaigns.

Only in TA: K: The Iron Plague.img (CD)... You need to have a program that mounts the .img file into a virtual CD/DVD driver, that will be created by the program (daemon tools or virtual clone driver). =)

Best Ever wrote:
Download IP movies here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2eg8vig4rbz250d
http://www.mediafire.com/?2vn4ibp476xw4z7

Go to C:\Cavedog\Kingdoms\Movies, cut everything that is currently there and paste (backup) them anywhere else. Then extract what you downloaded in the folder.

Another good way to do have the movies...
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am

Every time i try to dload UTAK it says i have a network error....
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 am

Lord ZacDom wrote:
Every time i try to dload UTAK it says i have a network error....

Try this link instead (size is 405 mb):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61724283/Ultimate%20TAK%20Pack%20v1.0.exe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 am

Here's the kingnocd, to play campaign no cd, or host lan no cd, in case anyone wants

http://www.mediafire.com/?ktmg64xetmmgjhh - 1MB

Drop it on C:\Cavedog\Kingdoms (or wherever your tak is located)
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Thank you guys Very Happy it downloaded without any problems. Now i am going to beat the Iron Plague campaign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS   Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Plague - Mission 10 : WAR TOYS
Page 1 of 1