TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We all love Justin Bieber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

We all love Justin Bieber Empty
PostSubject: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Last edited by wop on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 am

Bro.....

You spent 2 hours posting replies. Breath in 1...2....3, breath out....2.....3.

There is an old american comedy called Stripes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM&feature=related

You need to lighten up Francis. king

This is a very old game with very few players. Yes you are the man playing no doubt. I know you respect the game and want people to enjoy and play it. I believe you want more to play by making your posts because you have stated so several times but in my opinion you are in fact getting the opposite result. You are only deepening the divide and chances of more people playing.

We mostly know who the real cheaters are. Being called one and not being one, you should take as a compliment.

Smack talk, friendly rivalry and ribbing is all in good fun. But there is a limit that it starts being a bit too much.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 am

Thanks for your resume... joker and i were much better enemies than teamates. but im glad that beating him and me had made your top moments. as far as you bitching about our clan teaming together that would be me and igid... we enjoyed playing on eachothers team and would just assume play our own clan than anyone else, it just didnt matter as long as we were on the same team. To be fair we would play easier against lighter competition. A smurf is a known player that changes his name so that he isnt precieved as a cheater. I also tend to go easier on people I dont know, so this could be another reason for smurfing. When they beat me because I was tryin new stradgeys all of a sudden they are better than me. I just liketo make the game fun for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

I want say my best moments too xD i guess we can use this topic to it...even if it was for other intentions (dont take badly) lol
Landher im sad im not in your best moments, im almost crying here at my work. What about that training of curves with bubbles and fires, what about the shadow, the thirsha's shots and our games??? lol

Anyway my best moments was....not by order

Like a Star @ heaven First of all see the lobby full hahaha, but no kidding i see now how good it was.

Like a Star @ heaven An epic 4v4 that i had. 4 IMPs togheter me, pacheco, jef, and irvyni togheter agains others i dont remember very well. Anyway it was recorded by hate. That was my favourite 4v4 ever played, maybe because we are friends just having fun in same team. When someone did shit we laugh and helped well anyway it was a great game, even pacheco decreting our lost when he lost connection. Man we are just going to win. Pacheco F--U C K YOUUUU haha

:start: other good moment was a 2v2 epic. This one i remember, we played in voobly or wz not sure. It was me and CptGhost (never see him again, maybe because his hour to play), against Monk and Lord-Hawk. We switched bases a lot, game wasnt decided even when look that someone could turn it. Anyway after some 1 hour of game me and Cpt lost it. But it was a great game, even more because he wasnt that experienced, and look like he knew the game. ^^

Like a Star @ heaven my first time in wz. Its hard to remember i have no good memorie hehe, but it was CharleZ the first one i played, something like that, and after him, another player consider a cheater i dont remember names but it is no one who access this forum lol. I did it good for a newb, he said i just would just need some pratice and time, that i could be a good player. I wasnt that hope because of players of Clans like TD, DB and BBB. It was some others too, but see them playing it was something incredible and watch them make me feel little, but i had to be a good player and have their respect. In that time i was just knew for a be a noob BR, but there are some players that did helped me teaching how things works, and how to start games, those kind of things. I wont dare to say names, because i would like to say the names of all, but some know who i am talking about, at least some. So Thank you =)

Like a Star @ heaven Win a little tournament made by Lord-Hawk, in tak anniversary. Maybe for most of all it wasnt something really big, it was few games but for me it was the prize in my life of tak until that time. Being recognized and even more i could choose a picture to be post in forum, omg that was a good feeling. The most important is to have fun, but when we have it wining i got to admit is better lol. All players did good, congratulations. :p

Like a Star @ heaven I guess i can sayis one of the most important moments in tak was make a tournament. I was expecting 16 players unfortunaly i just got 14, but its good for the time we were. July of last year, the World Cup of football or soccer idc, gave me the idea to make a cup for tak too, each player could choose a country - even if wasnt in cup - to represent. Order te groups, the games, watch them and make the scores , was something i really liked and i have the idea of keep it. It was hard to make the games because of the hours that players could play. But i guess it was a success at least for me it was. Yes i know i made no points lol. But it was very good groups. I want to congratulate Sage and CaptSavage once again, and thanks for all that played one more time.
I had the hope to do more tournaments, 2v2, and every year a World Cup. But i see ppl leaving and that just make me feel bad a bit. Now i dont see much players to do it. But maybe one day it can be happens, why not??? ^^

Like a Star @ heaven And now the moment. The best one. Actually are a sequence of moments that finished in one. IMP Clan. xD yeah
I have the idea of create a clan, i always wanted to get in one. But i wanted to be in one with my friends jef and pacheco. Not just them because in the time Myst and Joker were too. Well i ask jef and pacheco if i create a clan they would join, just for fun. We could make a name, and make teams, maybe all clans it was suposed to be a Force to win and blablabla, but i wanted have fun. So we did it, came to forum and it was wonderful xD. We 3 meet Irvyni, another BR, he was good and knew the game, but he was one that played in +10 speed, we "trained" to play in normal speed. Then he came. It was such happiness, the first member of IMP, one more friend.
Is not over yet. hehe No i dont forget you guys. I remember Joker and Myst, i was always calling them omg. Joker and his "no tks", or "i dont want clan anymore". And Myst with his RX loyalty. I remember when they say to make a clan just for us. Joker joined one day suddenly. It was with no permission (but it didnt even need it), i just saw him with IMP :p Omg finally he did it. xD
Now we just need him. Myst. :p I remember that day. He said he felt lonely in RX and he wanted clan wars, those things. Then he make a purpose to me. 1v1. If he win me and joker would join him in RX, if i win he would join us. I didnt accepted, i couldnt leave my friends like that, but i wanted him with us too. ^^ I rememer he and joker played, not sure if was a bet, but after that game he put that tag IMP. Finally i was complete. ^^
This was the best moment of tak, that just my friends could make it. Of course i make many other friends in here - i wont say names once again hehe - but they are the ones i have special feelings (dont take this badly plz lol).

It was many other, but i could write a book of it lol

Idk if some moments will ever happen again like make a tournament or full lobby hehe. But the ones i passed it was good. Maybe many can think im crazy and i had no life, but for real, maybe is just me but, it was special and still being this world of TAK. Not just the world of tak, but the real one, because it became real.

Well, i guess next week i'll be able to be back again. As all now, my computer got crashed, i fixed it about 2 weeks, but i started course at night in same time so i didnt installed and played yet. Im working saturdays too to pay hours of work, i have to leave ealier to go to course. And in my work things are calm just now, as maybe some of you know Chile's vulcan just got...idk. It just got things bad here because the company is of tourism in south america and we got in chaos. I got stressed and lot of things. But i hope next week everything be good, and i can kick once again your asses, even playing just once in the last holiday, of Corpus Christi.

Cya All in a few. GL & HF
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm

haha yay feel special being mentioned in angels post 2x XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all love Justin Bieber   We all love Justin Bieber Empty

Back to top Go down

We all love Justin Bieber
Page 1 of 1