TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An alliance that will consume Darien

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angel3b

An alliance that will consume Darien Empty
PostSubject: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Chapter 14 - Improbables Book

In the XV century, the world of Darien went through stormy times.

The possible existence that a new kingdom would come through the lands that were once great and now it does not bear fruit, worried many. This kingdom was in search of conquest and domination, seemed want to take advantage of the fragile moments of the Great Kingdoms, with the strange disappearance of some of his leaders. Arthanasios, was the name that echoed inside the bars and pubs around the world. This would be the leader tyrant who sought power that many said.

But this fact was the least for each population, they trust their leaders even if not present in most of cases. What most concerned citizens of the Great Kingdoms was an unknown traveler, many said that where he was, death would come together. He was fearless and his presence imperceptible. Does not knew exactly what his purpose were at distant lands. Passed through the realms of B2K and DB, and through the lands that were once dominated by some of Fallen Great Kingdoms which are now only a legend or ghosts of a dark past. Some more daring or lenders believe that he left from this new kingdom, to prove and show its existence, but nothing concrete.

Until one day, the sun which took more than two hours than normal to be born, he came to the lands of the kingdom IMP. Kingdom of salvation for many, the kingdom of pleasure to others. Place that offered a good life and fruit, fun and enjoyment. It was a question even for its inhabitants who did not believe in leaders so kind, but while they could, they enjoy their privileges. The traveler had pass through the impenetrable walls without being noticed and trough hard security imposed after the rumors of the traveler and the rumors of the new kingdom. Angel seemed to care about his people and took all his cautious. But at least for the traveler nothing prevented him from following inside the City Improlis, the capital of the kingdom.

The traveler in his first destination within the city. Blade, the capital's well-known bar was very busy, with beautiful women and drink made with the best quality grains of Karion lands, of the kingdom IMP. A busy place like this could be a perfect one for his atrocities as feared by all, but his plan was even greater. In a quick flash he presumes to have seen someone very well known within the bar, then he decides to observe the environment before any action. Sifting among the corners of the Blade he thinks he saw something that only was your imagination. Yet before he do anything, he decides to know the famous beer made with grain from the land of Karion. Give your first sip, tasting and enjoying your drink with subtlety. Does not hold and feel the need for more, and asks another glass. The traveler feels strange, but it seems that was not only the drink effect. Was there something more? Is stunned and is faced again with that face that he thought it was a thing of your mind. Yes he had been drugged and before passing out, the last thing he saw was the face of Myst smiling at him.

The traveler awakes in a cold dark room, could see nothing. He imagine being in a dungeon, but was even more intrigued to know how he was discovered. At the same moment, a door opens and two men enter. One of them with high stature other somewhat lower. Some lights light up and they face the traveler.

- So you are...the "traveler". Myst states with the greatest certainty, after being recognized by the man.

The traveler was surprised and saw that there is no point lying to Myst and just confirmed. Myst seemed to be very aware of everything about the traveler as he was aware of who Myst was too, but still could not identify the other man who was hiding in the shade.

The traveler could not contain himself and asks how he was discovered, would not keep still, he wanted an answer. The two men laugh just when the second go out of the shadows and says with no clearer explanation than:

-We have eyes in every place of Darien. And we were waiting for you Arthanasios. Tell us, how was your passing in the tomb of the RX?

The traveler was Arthanasios, and he was stunned after the response. Especially after he recognized the face of Angel. He thought have been betrayed by someone close, wondered how could he have such information. Maybe he was being watched from the beginning, as after all they knew of his passage in the land of RX. Did they know more? Arthanasios finds himself intimidated and decides to play the game.

- Actually it was not so interesting, it's a land that does not have value to me. But how do you know so much about me?

- A magician never reveals his secrets, Myst says laughing.

When nothing else seemed to surprise the traveler Arthanasios, Angel and Myst leave him even more impressed than he already was. Myst starts followed by Angel.

-We want to make an offer. Join us and accompany our walk under the IMP flag, I assure you will not regret.

- Arthanasios, I know very well your plan to kill me and take over my kingdom and throne. But I want you to know that this will never happen. I hope that you fight on our side and know that what we seek is the same, then I ask only for your loyalty and your sword.

Arthanasios asks himself how a man who could be a target can make such an offer, does he never imagined that i could betray him? So Arthan sees in Angel's eyes same feeling that consumed him. By following see in Myst the feature he always wanted. Try to contain your tears, but he can not. Then after a sigh, he says.

- I'll give my life if necessary, will follow you to hell if you ask me, if you give me what I want.

Angel smiling with the joy of having another brother next to you says:

- We, my friend, we will have what we want.

Arthan then kneels before your new king. Angel stops him at same time.

- Friends do not kneel to friends. Welcome to your new home my friend.

Well this is the welcome of IMP for our new member IMP_Arthanasios. We are very happy with your coming, and i hope we have very good games together in the Improbable Fellowship. I know time will be a conflict for us to play together, but we can find a way. ^^

Gl & Hf from Angel and all IMPs
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Ps. Sorry about errors english i hope you understand most you can :p
in portuguese was pretty good. xD
Anything blame googles translator
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm

its cool epic story.
We wait for more!

I am envy for this welcome... Wish i had same too
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm

affraid affraid affraid
LOL! WHAT AN EPIC WELCOME! WHAT AN EPIC STORY! My letter about "For the Honor" looks like a junk in front of this! Really thank you, guys! All these was so touching! I will cry... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 am

hehe...im happy that you like it. Your letter "For the Honor" is pretty good dont understimate the powers of those words ^^
Btw i guess you incorporated the character at the end...Razz
Back to top Go down
lordjef

lordjef

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome to IMP man =)
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 am

angel3b wrote:
hehe...im happy that you like it. Your letter "For the Honor" is pretty good dont understimate the powers of those words ^^
Btw i guess you incorporated the character at the end...Razz

If you mean the " -ARTHAN " thing I put in the end, yes it was supposed I said all those stuff, so I incorporated the writer of the letter. I hope I will be a worthy ally in the upcoming years.
study scratch study scratch study

EDIT: off-topic content:
I disagree with the following things: TAK is a drug, an addiction etc. Drug is something which consumes your personality, your body, your mind, your spirit. TAK is not a drug, since it trains your reflexes and your hand's speed, strengthens your strategical way of thinking as well as enhancing your creativity and your imagination, lifts your spirit and helps you show a part of your personality both here in the forums and during an online game. Unfortunately, TAK can become an addiction, however it is up to everyone to prevent this from happening.

Last edited by ARTHAN on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:41 pm

By the way guys. I am back! I am not dead, I just had no PC for a very long time and no internet for an even longer time. Now I am back and I you will probably find me on GameRanger at weekends (I enter at random time). Gl and Hf!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An alliance that will consume Darien   An alliance that will consume Darien Empty

Back to top Go down

An alliance that will consume Darien
Page 1 of 1