TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself Empty
PostSubject: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Would you please do me a favor and shut the \"****\' up... I'm sitting here trying to get old players back into the game and your bipolar comments are just annoying the shit out of EVERYONE! Just stop, Your a good player we know that you dont see anyone calling you a wanna be or a chump or anything of that nature but your attitude is shit. You aren't the best playing at this time or any other so stop trying to act like your king chronic and your shit aint brown. You wanna talk shit do it with your gameplay on TAK not your keyboard on some forums. GROW UP or GO AWAY or at the very least take your meds so I dont feel like im talking to multiple personalities. from your friend
The Capt
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm

BTW im suffering from a medical condition that I have to have surgery on so I havent been around as much past few days but I will be back when my condition clears untill then text me for games I just cant sit at comp for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

you act like your trying to help, and deep down i think you are, but you need to control your own ego... It is like night and day seeing you in GR and here. In game ranger your polite, you help, you train, you play, and you have a decent sense of humor. But on these forums you act like a complete deuchbag. I've found its better to not name drop players when speaking in a negative tone it agitates them and people dont stay the same forever. Your right I do have a couple other names but thats when I couldnt get people to play me 1 on 1... So I had to smurf a new name to get games not to cheat, not to talk shit to other players, not to hide, but to get a game. I only have 1 GR name i think ive got you on my buddy list 2-3 different times, same with ric... Just stop trying to be so arrigant, people who are good, know your good, I even told you your good, not that you need my opinion but hey its an unbiast one. There are many different skill levels to TAK and just because you excell in one area doesnt mean you will in others (look at me with taros for example) sometime people get mad and i get that too, it just seems like its a lot more constant and your attacks are always personal because you throw peoples names in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Well I think you are a valuable player and would like to keep you around. Atleast for the competition. TAK is a fun game and that is why its so easy to come back to even after a long break, so take your break or whatever you need to do I just think you need to know what I had to say. You apology is accepted and there are no hard feelings between us. See ya around.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKA4Vi-JxLo
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 pm

hahaha awesome
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 am

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself Asshole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Landherr, you make more of a deal out of any of this than anyone. Thats not an opinion, it's a fact. You contradict yourself even within a single post. Just stop talking. Play the game if you want or don't. It's entertaining to play against you because you are good and it's fun to play someone who enjoys spread mana is actually good at it. But jesus christ, give it a god \"****\" rest already.

For someone who constantly says it's just a game and you just play for fun. You do more random shit talking for no apparent reason that anyone i've ever encountered, not only in this game, but in anything.

You honestly might be the only person who doesn't play this game for fun, so atleast stop pretending. And stop being so butthurt about everything and trying to prove yourself on a forum by running your mouth constantly.

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself Butthurtometer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:34 pm

stop talking is best solution...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm

yea yea, blame me for all bad things happened to earth xD haha
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Born To Kill wrote:
Myst wrote:
stop talking is best solution...
and i dont know that? the guy was gonna stop, then u go and call him asshole.....

btw, i think clay ran his mouth when he made that shit up about me being drater, about playing me, etcetc. i think that sammael ran his mouth once saying that "its a stupid 12-year old game and i dont have time to play"... i think MONK ran his mouth when he was saying that its all wrong to discuss "that we need love", then later he goes and say "fu-ck this game and the cheaters" when the guy wasnt even cheating, myst YOU pushed the discussion back then when i accused u of feeding u went and changed to subject saying something like "i think we should speak a bit about speeders". yall responsable for the shits around... but well, you can put the blame on me.

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself 131121966930
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:05 pm

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself A-giraffe-is-raping-a-donkey-giraffe-donkey-invalid-demotivational-poster-1248650360

I've decided from now, that since your posts are so over the top ridiculous and serve no point. I will only respond to you using ridiculous pictures until your butthurt subsides and you start acting like atleast a slightly rational person, because I've discovered that nothing anyone says will make you understand what an idiot you are on these forums, possibly funny pictures will.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm

There, that was decently thought out constructive post. So I'll respond with words. I'm not a techy, TAK is the only computer game I play. I'm completely incapable of fixing any sort of bugs or working on a client. It's a miracle that I can actually make maps. And, also, I've never said anything was anyones fault. I don't even know what "fault is in this case.

It's an old game, the playerbase as gradually dropped off over time. Thats to be expected. I'm not sure what you expect to get better? Clay had started the idea for the Darien Crusades and we'd been working on the idea to try and make TAK a little more fun and have a bit of a competition. Things like that are the only things in my power to try and help with.

I have been playing on GameRanger quite frequently. I was helping Lord Chris a new player try and figure out the game and have offered to help anyone who wanted it.

That being said, I've tried to do plenty of good around here since I've started playing again the past month or so.

While I know you love to play the bad guy and boohoo about how everyone blames you for everything when really outside of a few isolated incidents no one has blamed you for anything. Certain people don't like you. You're not easy to get along with on here, because quite frankly, 3/5 posts you make are you just calling people out for no apparent reason and name dropping everyone who's on your mind at the time and pointing out negative things.

And the best part is, you whine about the way people act towards you, and feel you're under constant attack but you pride yourself on being an arrogant forum troll.

Before you try telling anyone else to try doing something good for the game... take a look in the mirror.

And treating other players with respect and playing games on GR and helping newer players isn't a waste of time, it's enjoyable. I'm not sure what you're expecting to get out of it, the game isn't going to have some population boom and all the bugs will be fixed and wooohooo everything will be great again. That's not realistic. So, if you find the game fun, log on and play. Be respectful, and enjoy it. It's a game. If you can't do that, then I feel bad for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Quote :
obs: i know theres a better way of discussing, but the tone of my post isnt much different from the tone of yours. only bc i dont bother using perfect pontuation and cases anymore.. i dont think it matters. u tell me to have respect, but u cant argue without calling me: irrational, idiot, arrogant, etc.etc. if u want posts only with constructive arguments and reasoning, "try to look in the morror"...

The difference is I only respond to you. I don't start topics, or post in RANDOM topics and start going off about how you're a tool. I wait until you make a dumb post, and then I point out that your tone is arrogant and immature, and pointless usually. Because when you do things like this, I have no respect for you. It's such a shame, because you're a talented player and if only you weren't such a dick all the time on the forum people would actually think you were an alright guy and people wouldn't have a problem playing you.

And as for the the 1 game a week... lol. I usually come on for 2-5 hours a night and always get in 3-4 games minimum. There's not much game selection, but the games are still there. And in the past 2 weeks i've probably played in games with you either 1v1/2v2/3v3.. probably 10 times or so. Funny to quit now when the playerbase actually seems to be picking up a little bit.

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 pm

what does obs mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself   To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

To Landhere, lando, b2k, _, or whatever you call yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next