TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future of Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

The Future of Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Kingdom   The Future of Kingdom EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 am

Have you ever heard about it?

Its a manga about TA:K
http://qvi.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=kingdoms
With different story

The manga has a site but all images of the chapters are broken, if anyone knows where can I find them please tell me
Im curious about these
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Kingdom   The Future of Kingdom EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Interesting! I have already read about it, but as far as I know it is incomplete. I don't know if there is even the first chapter releashed. We may help the reader by giving her links about TAK stories and manuals. She may also have no knowledge in the Iron Plague expansion pack, so we may guide her to download the Ultimate TAK Pack and to see the you tube movies about TAK.
Personally, I would prefer if the artwork was about the same with the original TAK. I don't like they look like kids, especially Lokken, who is supposed to be an old man. However, I am truly interested to see what this talented girl has in her mind.
It makes me no surprise that you have found this, Spagg, after all you really like mangas/animes (anyone can figure this out by looking to your avatars) and I love them too, LOL!
By the way, has any of you made contact with the artist? If not, I think we really should. Smile
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Kingdom   The Future of Kingdom EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

For anyone interested, you can read Kingdoms: Rebirth (by Sephzero) in the following link:
http://sephzero.deviantart.com/gallery/3107250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Kingdom   The Future of Kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future of Kingdom
Page 1 of 1