TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muscular Dystrophy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Muscular Dystrophy Empty
PostSubject: Muscular Dystrophy   Muscular Dystrophy EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm

A friend of mine that I've known since grammar school is participating in a fund raising event for Muscular Dystrophy. It's locally sanctioned and legit. There are good people out there working to help mitigate this disease and ease the pain of loved ones around the world. We are trying to reach a very modest goal of $1,600 USD and I'm proud to say that my family and I are the first ones to contribute. Any contribution is welcome and greatly appriciated by the people who are fighting the cause.

Here is a link to his personal profile on the MD page -

http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?px=1169333&pg=personal&fr_id=2303

This is the letter he has been sending through email and social media to gain support. I've edited it removing his personal details for security purposes. Even if you can't donate, please email this link and spread the message.

Dear Family and Friends,

I'm proud to tell you that I'm going "behind bars" to help in the fight against muscle disease. I'm joining other community leaders to help raise critical funds for MDA, and I need your help to reach my bail!

The Bend Brew and Bail Lock Up takes place on 04/25/2012, but I'm raising my bail before I go to jail! All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation today. Your support will help families living in our community with muscle disease, and help guarantee that I get out of jail. I will be sure to add you to my list of contributors.

Please support me in this important goal by visiting my fundraising page and making a contribution. Your tax-deductible donation makes a difference to the hundreds of kids, adults and their families who live right here in our local community.

Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with questions.

Thanks,

Sean Brouner

555-555-5555

Your humble donation would give hope and peace of mind to those suffering. If I didn't care about this then I wouldn't be spreading the message and I wouldn't have donated.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to seeing your name on the board.

JP Althiser

For questions, feel free to contact me at SirehadeDB@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Muscular Dystrophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscular Dystrophy   Muscular Dystrophy EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

What kind of disease is this muscular dystropy are you talking about? I suppose it has to do with badly shaped muscles or something, however I have never heard about. Is this disease really so serious?
Back to top Go down

Muscular Dystrophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscular Dystrophy   Muscular Dystrophy EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

It basically rots away your muscles slow throughout your life and you die at an early age. Think of Stephen Hawking. He doesn't have the disease but it's similair and more devastating.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

Muscular Dystrophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscular Dystrophy   Muscular Dystrophy EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Sorry Double. I only donate to locale charities! But I hope you made out well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muscular Dystrophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscular Dystrophy   Muscular Dystrophy Empty

Back to top Go down

Muscular Dystrophy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Darien Brotherhood-
Jump to: