TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train Empty
PostSubject: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 am

How long have you played TA:K?
I've owned this game since it first came out. But didn't play until 1 year later.

What were your previous clans?
KoG (on Mplayer) MD (yes we were hated haha) and UK on Gamespy.

Which one was your favorite?
By far UK.

What were your previous aliases?
AK47train or something like that on Mplayer. Ask Carn, at least he remembers.

What is your favorite race and unit?
I never had a favorite race or unit.

What is your favorite map?
Easy: Sewers of Elam.

Who is/was your favorite team mate?
Honestly, probably Samael-DB. We had many an adventure on the battlefield together having teamed up in two ODE's (One Day Events) on Gamespy back in our UK days. We weren't always the most compatible partners (losing in both ODE finals) but we sure as hell had a blast!

Who was your best friend in a game?
Easily X. We are good buddies in real life back than all the way to now. Not to mention we won easily over 50 games together (including a KOTH) and only lost 3. Two of those losses came to Paddy and Carny on sewers.. the other who we beleive was Carn and someone else smurfing us lol.

Who was your mentor?
I was completely lost on Mplayer, but recieved plenty of help from SK_KingElsin. On Gamespy, it was DrDream_MD.. he taught me how to use Aramon and how to mon fight.

Who was your nemesis?
Cage. He seemed to have some sort of resentment for me before we ever played. Turns out he smurfed me, beat me than talked shit and wouldn't play me under his real name later. Learned my lesson to never let my guard down messing around with smurfs who I always take too lightly.

What was your most memorable memory?
I will have to brag one more time.. Winning 3 straght 2v2 KOTHS with 3 different players. (X in september, Cheetah in October, and Carnageking in November 2003) I suck 1v1.

Top 5 players of all time?
I never played BY and wasn't very good on Mplayer. But Ill have to say whome I played the most on Gamespy. Paddy, Carn, Jim009, GoldenEagle and I havn't made up my mind for a 5th. I can name names, but they were ahead of my time.

Why do you still play TA:K?
I am about to find out hopefully soon.

Last edited by Hatebreeder-DB on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 am

Ooops. I didn't read the title of this thread, Double. Thanks for separating the threads. I'll delete my post on your thread. I also made up my mind the 5th player of my Top 5 players of all time. I'd have to go with CaptainSavage-DB of this modern day in TA:K. Based upon playing against him on several occasions, watching him whoop \"***\" as a teamate on others and of course hear-say as I hadn't really played very long when I did almost two years ago, he easily should make that list.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:12 pm

I'll also have to add X as a 6th best player of TA:K. His legacy was with Aramon. In fact, I'll go as far as saying he might have been the best Aramon player of all time. I heard Fenix was sick with Aramon in the early days, where eventally (what I beleive because Paddy wouldn't testify) Paddy had his way with him. On Gamespy, X had his way with Paddy. I am going by what X (who is my "honest" buddy in real life says, and from watching X lose because of our mutual friend and my cousin Methtacal suck badly in the finals of a KOTH me and TK lost in against PaddzManx, where X would have won the treb war against Paddz' Aramon. Again, this is with one race, where as X didn't use any other race any other time except on Mplayer where he started out as Taros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 pm

A-train wrote:
In fact, I'll go as far as saying he might have been the best Aramon player of all time.

TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train 3hAbO
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Tough crowd.. as usual. Well, I said "migh have been." At least I didn't say best player. He only used one race. I think "best overall player" you would have to judge a player on how they use all races and any map. But considering how dominant he was with just one race.. I just had to add him. All I know is that I was always glad to have him on my team in 2v2's rather than opposing him hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train   TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train Empty

Back to top Go down

TA:K Player Interview #4 - A-Train
Page 1 of 1