TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats Empty
PostSubject: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

but might be someone pretending to be Thyago (who has provenly cheated already)

he also displayed some lag

he's mana cheating or something, im not exactly sure how

so, be careful

ps: i still won but had to gate it up and make tens of mage builders, took time
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm

I one time play with him
1v1 me zhon he taros
got some doubts if he cheats (didnt proper count(not make screenshots) a buildings during my drop but he's base was impressive but cant say for 100% that he was cheating during my play)
also he know how to play (mind vs drops etc)

IF he cheats, he should try to make some no rules(no any) tourney and he would be the favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

You could post here http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t755-incoming-cheaters

=P

Well, I'm almost sure that he cheats... I played in a map with 3 manas each player, 2 in middle (the map was 1v1 Low Mana by MK). I took the 5 manas (3 in my base, and 2 in middle), I was aramon, I was making lots of archers, and attacking him, I made the "invencibledefenseofaramon" and it got killed, by what? BY LOTS OF FIRE DEMONS! Thyago had about 2 abyss, 3 cabals and 2 temples I guess, I had 3 barracks and 1 keep, my mana was 0.

Then, he used fire mages and advanced with the fire demons (yeah it was a lott of them), and I couldn't hold him. =/

IT WAS ONLY 3 MANAS EACH PLAYER AND HE DIDN'T GET ANY MANA IN MIDDLE!
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm

yep. i went fast divines. then he had divines before me plus 5 keeps 8 barracks trebs flying builders.

lol

Quote :
IF he cheats, he should try to make some no rules(no any) tourney and he would be the favorite Very Happy

i think he'd still lose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Play with a watcher next time and get some screenshots and timestamps to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Apparently, he doesn't cheat when it's not 1v1 with no watcher. Manolo, OMW and myself were in a 2v2 with him with OMW on his team. He did not demonstrate much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats   THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats Empty

Back to top Go down

THYAGO LEGENDARY cheats
Page 1 of 1