TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of players who still play TA:K!!!

Go down 
+4
__Best Ever____
$_ARTHAN
Sage
Sokka
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sokka

Sokka

List of players who still play TA:K!!! Empty
PostSubject: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:56 pm

KD-Sage
KD-Kirenna
Myst
Lord Chris
A-train-DB
bdrooter
DE-Diplomat
DK-manolo
DK-Spagg
IMP_ARTHAN
Loed ZacDom
MalinOMW
NOAT
Rachy-DB
Ricco
Double-DB
X-DB
Captain Savage
V_Flashy
Rammstein
Sammael

Robert21_RX

Lokken

Monkey

DE-Sokka

Savage

BBB_wqaopl

Choi_DM

Kong

Nick

Daniel

TickTockBoom 

IGID

Please tell me the players I am forgetting!!!

Last edited by DE-Sokka on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

I added 50 players only GR's list in the past 2 weeks. Plus, I've seen at least 10 more playing that are not in my list. You are missing a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

like 10 of those played u saw probably played  1 time and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm

^
Not really. The fact some people play one locked & private game per week doesn't mean they are not loyal TA:Kers and, despite not remembering their names, we should add a +15 just from them.
You also forgot Rammstein (he doesn't always play but he is usually at GameRanger & chatting), the newest IMP member V_Flashy, Landherr who is overall quite an active TA:Ker as well as people who make occasional guest appearences like Captain Savage, Sammael etc.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Landherr(DE-diplomat) is on the list!!!
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Occasional guest appearances... lol. Quite an active TAKer... I have been more before (but no point), my difference to most others is that I don't avoid anything and anyone. I never say "take as many 1v1 shots as you wish" and never do it.

About the topic, it's very hard to make an accurate list of people who play TA:K, and I guess you mean online because if you consider offline it's countless people in this planet, and impossible to list. Too many smurfs, hiders, people who lose and never come back (but they are still lurking around), etc. Some names might be legitimate, but it's hard to tell with the big amount of smurfs. Add to the list people who can't afford to play or are scared to "ruin their name". \"****\", it's a lot.

Talking about smurf, you forgot Robert21_RX.

Lokken, Monkey, etc.

Rammstein's friend. There are more, hard (and many times pointless) to remember.

People show up by interest. You saw DBs flocking like a wonder of the gods, each and of all them at the same period mainly because they thought DBs were owning. When they realized that wasn't quite the situation things cooled down, plus some of them had or have problem getting on to play TAK.

People just get into TAK after analyzing the situation, and dealing with their pride first. The list of people who play TA:K is infinitely bigger than that, and list of people interested is even more. You could get a lot more people into online play but more support is needed, and information and contacts. It's hard to please people. Patience and HF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 pm

I've been online. 

And I'll say it again

Take as many 1v1 shots as you want.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Lads this is awesome:

www.alltakdownloads.6te.net/chat

No need to put password until you ask DK-Manolo for an account
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

Robert21_RX is not a smurf.  He is an older player.  I remember him.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:34 am

Players can be smurfed too. But I didn't say he is one I just didn't discard the possibility, considering his attitude and the fact that Axlrose-RX doesn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 am

anyway i am not even sure if i met smurf (most of smurf was just forgotten players/novices etc), ok maybe 2 or 4 smurf by whole year
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 pm

It would take me a while to recite every member in my old clan UK.  Ask Axlrose if he remembers me.. not to mention his much bigger clan in those days.. RX.

Not that I'm vouching for Robert..  when I came back, it took me a while to get everyone to recognize that I was not a smurf.  I think I even brought up that GSA ODE archives as the final nail in the coffin.  LOL!

But on the smurf note.  I sort-of wonder who Nick is and his buddy Daniel.  One of them is quite good.  The other seems to be new.  They are constantly playing together and could, at times, be a force to reckon with.  But, they are neither mouthy and don't cause a commotion.. English gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
Robert21_RX

PostSubject: lol   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Well folks I'm not a smurf. Just a very unknown player from back in the day.  I played nightly on Gamespy from 2000 to 2003. Played lots with the likes of Speedy, Ozzy, Jscott, Majid, Silverrose, icedog, bloodknight, blacknight and the list goes on.  I took a ten year hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Robert21_RX

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Im back Biyatches!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm

I guess you guys never saw the RX's clan member list. Robert21 is part of it. Case closed.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 am

I remember RX was the most numerous clan. But what if I make a smurf using someone else's name? Can you prove I'm really that guy? I'm just saying if someone comes here saying "I used the nickname Icedog-RX in year ****" I won't instantly believe it. Then if he keeps talking stuff that remember me a lot of the usual flamer(s) ideas, then I will consider even more that it can be a smurf. And even if he used such name in such time, it doesn't prove he hasn't used other names in other times.

And what I mean about Robert's attitude is, for example, first he said he hadn't played TAK for 6 years, last time it was 8 years. Now it is 10 years. And in the begging of the last month when his account was registered here, he made some comments that are very near the lines of the flames we had at the time.
Quote :
But, they are neither mouthy and don't cause a commotion..
I'd just like to remember that I was mentioned in this topic and just answered to stuff I don't agree with, using arguments and keeping in topic. Then one thing leads to another and the thread extends, everyone does the same. Most of the commotions here were caused by people having different interests, not by people itself.
Quote :
But on the smurf note.  I sort-of wonder who Nick is and his buddy Daniel.
See, you are doing the same. I don't discard the chances of them being smurfs too, and so far I think the same about Robert. But who cares? Well it's about the thread and supports my initial point that it's not that easy to make an accurate 'list of players who play TAK'. Maybe you think it's being annoying , but in this world details are all the time increasingly more important. Particularly I only mention smurfs when they are used in flames here, or to talk shit or to ruin games in GR. But if they stimulate games without ruining them, then smurfs are more than welcome.

It's not so easy to be sure if someone is really a smurf or not, so the number of smurfs that have been around in this year can't really be precised. But considering what I've seen in Gameranger and this forum, imho it's definitely more than 2 or 20.

Now to contribute to the list, if you put Savage in the list you also gotta put BBB_wqaopl and Choi_DM and Kong and many others. And about novices (like OMW mentioned), I've seen many like Nick and Daniel. Even in the last 4v4 we played there was one more guy - my team had Nick or Daniel, then NOAT and the one that I don't remember the name.

Talking about smurf (lol), TickTockBoom for the list. \"****\", there are many more you could put at that list. + IGID has to be in the list too I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

I can tell you now that i remember robert from gamespy we played a lot together. Also Monkey isn't a smurf either I know him and he is the same Spud_Monkey as from Gamespy. Not really sure what this list is all about? I play daily nowadays and can tell you people who I have seen on here in the last 6 months if you like because everytime a new player comes into a room I add them and delete someone I havent seen for months XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of players who still play TA:K!!!   List of players who still play TA:K!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

List of players who still play TA:K!!!
Page 1 of 1