TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

!!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video Empty
PostSubject: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:54 pm

This video is intended to help people out on Sewers and all other CD/DC maps.

If you see any holes in my gameplay or just have general comments, feel free to post them here.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8TjJbuoHQ8 <--- Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS1SHKMNGcw <--- Part 2
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 am

Nice videos, but you should write what you say cause i really dont understand ^^
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am

good videos and nice to hear some commentary! I'm really bad on this map just to many buildings to keep track of and my mana just dissapears, before i know it I'm overrun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

That's why the 7 builder/6 tower strat is great. If you put them in the right spot, your vulnerable points, you can deter a huge portion of the tier 1 coming in. The concept is to defend your supply lines while you upgrade before they do. Sniping mana is the key here to keep them suppressed.

I didn't tech up very quickly in this video because I had alot of other things going on. If I didn't see an opening for Kirenna to go and wreck his base, I would have tecched up alot sooner. It just slipped my mind and I gotta work on that lol.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:04 am

i guess it will help me a lot, even dont understanding some parts (most of them)
just to know how it works the strategy is a good begining
im still waiting the subtitles Razz
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:51 am

watching this made me wanna kick your \"***\" again hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video   !!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!NEW!!! Sewers of Elam video
Page 1 of 1