TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Starcraft 2 players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for Starcraft 2 players Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Just started playin a week ago and it's awesome... pretty graphic intense though.

If anyone plays hit me up.

Hatebreeder - 504.

If you want to try it, I have 2 guest passes.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I have SC2 however I don't really play much. I'll add you next time I'm on there.
Back to top Go down
!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Last edited by YouKnow on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 am

Hatebreeder-DB hows it going at SC 2? I've done all the missions, it was really fun. Cant play online though. I have to buy it first, but I am waiting for other two parts of the story to be released...
Back to top Go down
http://www.igrajmo.se

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

It's goin pretty good, King Kong and myself play together from time to time. I'm in lingo with WoW too at the moment but if you ever want to play add my email address and we'll work somethin out.

SirehadeDB@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Ok, will contact you if I buy the game Smile ATM I am bit short on cash(I've been a happy spender), that should change after I get back to work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.igrajmo.se

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 am

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
It's goin pretty good, King Kong and myself play together from time to time. I'm in lingo with WoW too at the moment but if you ever want to play add my email address and we'll work somethin out.

SirehadeDB@hotmail.com

I need to get my mic figured cause it is a lot more fun with voice lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah man ur mic is screwed lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Starcraft 2 players   Looking for Starcraft 2 players Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Starcraft 2 players
Page 1 of 1