TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active players?

Go down 
+7
CTRL
angel3b
$_Spagg
Wafflecakes_WG
$_ARTHAN
CptGhost
Clay4141
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 pm

How many active players are there?
By active I mean weekly, or bi weekly...
and don't include your smurf names because most of you have at least 2 names a piece.
10? 20? 30?
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:14 am

Sorry to burst your bubbles but Kings & Castles got put on hold last year. It is no longer in production.
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
CptGhost

CptGhost

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

landherr, eu comecei a jogar TAK e estava começando a pegar o ritmo do jogo, mas agora em 2011 as coisas complicaram no colégio e outros assuntos fora. Por isso vai ser dificil eu jogar e me manter ativo e mesmo com você não lembrando de mim xp ai vai meu visto.

(google translate XD)

landherr, I started playing TAK and was starting to pick up the pace of the game, but now in 2011 complicated things in school and other issues out. So I'll be playing hard and keep myself active and you do not even remember me xp there goes my visa.

I have to study more English ...
study
Back to top Go down
CptGhost

CptGhost

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Uma pergunta... Algumas vezes entro no lobby do wz e do voobly, mas não estou vendo mais nenhum jogador em um horário que antes havia jogadores, o que esta acontecendo? Muitos inativos? Ou estão jogando em outro server?

(google translate XD)

A question ... Sometimes I enter the lobby and wz voobly, but I see no other player at a time that players had before, what is happening? Many inactive? Or are playing on another server?

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 am

@CptGhost: The most active server is GameRanger. WarZone is the second most active server and Voobly is the third most active server. The best thing you can do is to visit all the servers. If there are people, then play TAK with them. If there is nobody, just leave.
Back to top Go down
CptGhost

CptGhost

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:31 pm

ARTHAN: Thanks for answering my question. cheers
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:19 am

Landherr:

Bear in mind that it's not cowardice or selfishness that causes most people to stop; it's not being able to find time in their lives.
That's how it's been for me for a while.. I have a lot going on in my life, and sometimes that means no TA:K for a few weeks (or months Razz).
Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:22 am

PS. I've bought a EuroMillions lottery ticket for this friday, if I win, I'll fund the development of TA:K 2 Razz
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Ive ever thought Warzone was the most active, and Gameranger the second,
Thats nice to me since i cant play on warzone, only on gameranger Razz
Back to top Go down
angel3b

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

i would like to apologize myself...these weeks i have been very busy with work and couldnt come more often...
the biggest problem is that my computer broke and i tried to fix it but i cant...anyway i will buy another soon...
GGs all
Back to top Go down
CTRL

CTRL

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 am

i got to admit i haven't played in almost a year or more now and i miss TAK
whenever i do go on WZ to check and try and play its empty.
reasons for me to stop playing (considering at one time i was one of the most active):
i don't have a clue where you play anymore, 3 servers is too confusing we need 1 solid stable home)
gameplay was getting way toooooo repetitive (rushing every time!)
i dont have as much time anymore
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 pm

@CTRL: Just visit GameRanger. If GameRanger is empty, visit Voobly or WarZone then. I hope I will have a match or two with you and I also hope I will be a challenging opponent, though I am a NOOB. lol!
By the way, I also have some time to appear on GameRanger. Hmmm... if I wish to become more challenging I should play more. And please Landherr, come back! Don't stop TAK because of some people who don't play anymore. If they wish to play with us, they will play sooner or later. However, if they don't wish to come back, you can't do anything about it, it's not your fault you're better than them, LOL!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

CTRL i recommend you to open a tak room then someone may join your room, add this person to your friendlist when he come again, you will know and you can invite him. Isnt that complicated ^^

And Landherr...did you really stoped play??why that??
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

No Landherr dont quit, I was training to beat you as I see you as the actucal top player, now i gotta find someone else to try to beat Sad
But no problem its always fun to play Razz

Btw angel how about showing up on Gameranger somedays..
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:02 pm

yeah spagg i came yesterday and di played with monk... ^^ henrique was there too and also zumbi, slowsnail it was there too...was unbelievable lol
but in the end i just played a 1v1 with monk, good game btw. As i said my computer just got fucked in few ago so i didnt appear anymore (as if i used to be on before :p) but is even harder now, cuz the other computer is of my father then, i just can come when he or my sis is not using it, sou i guess you see how hard is now. Before i used to log in wz at least to speak with the guys, but even that i can do once that im full of work. At weekends i have course and play football (soccer for the americans lol), so its pretty hard to come. Now for example im at pacheco's house we are going to a trip catch some hot girls in this easter lol. God forgive me :p

Landherr be there at least, maybe i can be there at anytime i see i am the only brave here to defy you in a 1v1, and also spagg xD
But dont give up, if a game shows up go ahead if dont patience. I really try to come more often but its pretty hard. Anyway dont care about other ppl. I like you this is the most important lol

Last thing for all

I come here now to ask nicely. Please stop all of this, all of this bullshit, about dont speak, get mad with other, offenses, and other things that just break with tak and all of you. We are all here for one reason get fun. Why discuss and fight about things, where will they take us if not the ruin, and degradation of TAK. I dont say to be little friends, but to be adults and accept ppl as they are, everyone make mistakes, i mean everyone. Now cant we just forget it and go ahead and play?? WTF WITH YOU?? Cant you see what are you doing? dont come no one to defend yourself, everyone is wrong, and that is so. I was wrong too.
Dont take these words personally, but here speaks a person that is tired of see the best game ever and a whole community that stayed alive over a decade of the AoEs and warcrafts, going down because of??? because of what??childrens

Everyone just should left this behind

Grow People, Grow.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Adrien is back too, he was here yesterday, i was here too, left about less than 1 am, we could see us lol

Landherr i kicked you because i was tired of your childishness, "I was team 4 first, i wont change" (my team were all team 4, about 5-10mins later jbird left and i kicked you to play 2v2) and some other shit that made the game never launchi will remind you if i remember, but there are things more important to think at the moment than these bullshits.

It's same in game, if someone wave in middle you will say "i won't move until im full life", "go middle again, i was a bit later than you all to go on my side", or picking a side instead of the host and it's getting confuse sometimes when you say bottom and i say same, everyone are going to bottom and we have to meet in middle again.

All these little shit that begin humongous when they are all gather.

About maskman, no o,e ca, join his room, or pm him except if we are in his friend list, and unmutted too lol.

Stop act like a child landherr, like i said above, saying you're the best all the time, you are the number 1 , we just don't care and make you annoying, these are the main reasons we don't want play with you.
Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Active players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active players?   Active players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Active players?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next