TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Well well i got used to it, and you know what... idc lol
those kind of comment dont affect me, because i own you motherfucker lmao

Now serious. Those talks about countries and a whole people, i dont take serious, for me is like blablabla of person trying to be superior then another. My ears laugh about it lol
omg they are laughing right now haha
oh wait ears dont laugh, they hear omg im a freak xD

We are BR, so much strongh to be affected for that, just like the Beast Riders - BR got it :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Holy crap, So much hate!!! Reading this when I have nothing to do on a thursday evening..... I am cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

Ok I'll entertain you smurfs, since you guys can't help it and have to resurrect garbage to start shit

Clay4141 wrote:
You have a very poor vocabularly. Oh wait you're from Brazil, my mistake, thats educated in your country. Boarderline special retardation in America. Portugesse scum. The only thing good that comes out of Brazil is the beautiful women.

Clay is gay with complex of inferiority. No woman in BR would ever bother with his ugly poor nigger \"***\" that's why he was always butthurt.

Plus he sucks at TAK.

Want some more? I have a lot, keep resurrecting trash and we can bring back the shit we always had and people always loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...   Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four games I had with wqaopl in a single day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2