TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were a tak unit

Go down 
+2
Myst
$_Spagg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

If you were a tak unit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm

I knew it! The sun always shines again after the thunderstorm, lol. Everyone on this site had, has and will have an argument with someone else, they will say terrible things to each other, they will claim they will leave TAK forever, but they are always back and we are all friends again. Spagg was right, he joined the I-will-leave-TAK-forever-but-I-always-stay-and-play-TAK-club (I believe that 70% of TAK players should join this club, including me, lmao!) and Monk was right about "All we need is love, hugs." thing (however, he was completely wrong about "\"****\' this game" thing, lmao again!!). We may fight, but we are friends again, we may leave, but we are always back.
Finally, I have to say one thing to Sage:
DO NOT DELETE ANY OF CLAY'S POSTS! HE WILL NEVER EVER TRULY LEAVE TAK COMMUNITY!!

EDIT: If I was a TA:K unit, I would be a Centaur (powerful horse-archer), a Gaint Barracuda (wreaking havoc in lesser naval units), a Chief Engineer (both researching new technology and fighting behind a horde of Automatons I personally animated) or a simple Swordsman who fights in front lines for his country, his freedom, his people and his ideology. However, most of all I would love to be a Shaman! It is just so cool to attack with a lightening staff and to summon powerful creatures from the ground [Giant Orm], the ocean [Giant Barracuda] or the skies [Ancient Dragon!!!] in order to serve you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 am

was like a mexicain novel with those dramatic music lol

Spagg wrote:
MY topic wasnt made for this gay discution

lol im sry you can delete mine and landherr's post, but maybe we can call you sometime for a ménage, maybe makes you feel better lol
what you think landherr??? xD

Wise words you put here Arthan, even when the sky is in darkest days completely clouded, with the fury of 1000 angry gods, one day the sun will rise again and your light will shine us all (a little bit drama lol). Everyone love this game and will never leave it. Even i was to stop it about two times, i didnt make any announcement like many lol, but i've really though to stop. I know is impossible to leave this game or community, even if im not come often to play. I guess this is the real drug.

Landherr i hope you come back as soon as possible, you gave life back to this game, that is the truth. You say about me and clay, idk if was some sarcasm there but if wasnt, you must consider that you are very important to this too. Many who see this forum knows that, and there are more that doesnt even access, but play with you in gr. Maybe you unistalled the game but i hope you still access gr, wz and this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jack.SithMaster

PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

I would be a Black Knight, how often do you get to ride on a steed and carry a bow and arrows to shoot things?

If not that I would want to be a Blade Demon, because they run very fast and carry gigantic swords and I could cut my enemies into tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a tak unit   If you were a tak unit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were a tak unit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2