TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angel3b

Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) Empty
PostSubject: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 am

Landherr wrote:
angel i hope u edit arthan's post and delete whats off-topic

which u probably wont bc after u deleted my post here reasoning u were just deleting off topic u went in some1 else's topic and went off topic...

Myst wrote:
you making yourself dumb Landherr, why cant you understand that....?
IMP section its place for IMP members. Simple huh? Its different situation when we have fun talking about story or game then trolling here from another player.. (with pure hate posts)
You just prove you troll.
go on with your "OBS"...

you said you quit, i did send you pm and I hoped you understand. But seems not.

Once again lets continue here plz...^^

Ok i said, no off-topic and shit there. I dont want you or none to come there with more greedy posts(if you do remember, i hope it clear to you), disrespectfull words, and lack of respect. That is his post made for him, he can do what he wants there with respect.

As i said, i dont want all of that shit and sickness come to this forum and i will avoid it at least in the IMP one. I dont mean you, first of all. I mean the posts and the level of language. Once again i already said, there in IMP section it have more of off-topics, just take a look and call me hipocrite to dont delete them ^^

What is the problem to make a single topic, to talk about a strat or shortcut or something? That it was pretty good by the way. Its that hard? But no you must come in another topic and post a senseless thing that have nothing to do with it.
Like this http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t705-if-you-were-a-tak-unit and the other one about a helpful tip. You got what you wanted there, started an off-topic with me. But i know what i was doing and i know that maybe(almost sure) you wanted that, to prove something about me. I apologized myself to Spagg in a game that we played i guess he got angry with me because of my apologize and he will get angry again for saying this lol. Sry again :p

This time i will say, you could do just like me and...
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t709-as-i-said
Start a new topic. Well done, another lack of respect to another friend of yours. Arthan isnt enough right? I'm not trying to look the right one or the "cool guy" before you say ^^

I deleted that post cuz it was a lack of respect i told you. Ffs why do you have to come with a "greedy post"? I just saw like, i, me unnistalled, and i, i did, etc. If you dont know how to just compliment or something like, try to keep quiet. Isnt that hard even more if is about someone you like and respect.

I just dont want to feed what is inside you, and i dont wanna that things worst. But talking this im contradicting myself, because i know how this its going to end once again. Anyway see what point we are. And all because of.... woww i dont even know why the all of this =/
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

Spoiler:
Dont worry angel i didnt get angry for ur apologize, in game and in topic

Hope this topic help u guys fix ur relations cuz you guys are nice friends and just a have a weird mad love
cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Landherr wrote:

anyway, myst u can suck my... banana

who rly gives a mother penetration lol what u think about me or the obs, ill be honest u had nothing to do with it and i hope u stfu bc u r annoying, why the hell i would care about ur suggestions?? ur a troll too, we had a discussion back there and all u did was change the subject "we should take about speeders" or something... dont be a fuckin hypocrite... lecturing me for no reason u iece of shit...

One-two-three-four
Uno-dos-tres-quatro
I know you want me (want me)
You know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me
I know you want me (want me)
I know you want me
(Hahaha)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Landherr wrote:
OBS: wished u had kept quiet like this since the start.

"****", GREAT IDEA MAN. You are genious!!!! my personal god.
All people should follow you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack.SithMaster

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Landherr,
Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself Sir?

Jack
P.S. You were helpful in another topic, but you Sir are very delusional.
You will now stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm

let me tell you why i think... you just said i did off topic in someone else topic, and thats why i wouldnt delete it or edit. ^^

i do think it was disrespect, may he say it wasnt but it is. Maybe you would like that someone start an off-topic starting a discussion ^^

once again you say that everything is about off-topic...read my fisrt post in here http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t709-as-i-said#6513 and you will know that off-topic isnt all, i already say it. But read it well and dont be blind once again of your insane thinking...

Ok now... i know that you may lied before. You really dont remember the word greedy??or you are just pretending and lying?

Yes i saw you did compliment, that was the part i left in your post, not the sick one ^^

I know you want me to write these texts...you love it. I really dont want, but maybe i must. And isnt just an that off-topic but i know you attacked me indirectly.
I was not let yours nor Myst post, those above in that topic. And again, i got to create this, to show my tyranic power. Just as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 pm

call me fool then ^^
I tried clear to you, well, once i see it doesnt matters I wont waste my "precious time" (btw this was a joke for those who dont get it lol) with it.
You already called me hypocrite a while ago, so im starting to get use to it. Once you said you will answers who mentions your name, i secure you that i wont Lord Voldem... oh i mean The Dark Lord :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)   Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here i am once again...(annoying work quote things :p)
Page 1 of 1