TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Greetings, TAKers of all around the world,

The IMP clan is in great need of new members right now, so anyone who is interested in rising within our ranks, he/she may post in here in order to become a mamber of us.

Each submission must incude the following:
* Name
* GameRanger ID
* Number of years playing TAK

Good Luck & Have Fun to any new incoming members of our Clan. Long live the IMPs!!!
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 pm

its only lies! He got rid of the competition and now he is looking for slaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:07 pm

are assholes who play the game and defend the game and skills welcome, or only quitters/shit talkers/people who were never good and need to register nicknames in this forum to make excuses/cowards/scrubs are welcome?
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:36 pm

myst wrote:
its only lies! He got rid of the competition and now he is looking for slaves.

that's how i think too

he just made military coup, (no one knows what happen with previous IMP king, i got hypothesis that arthan closed him in some very dark place i even got a proof)

version of speech which we all know http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t888-imp#8570
Arthan wrote:
(...)The heroic and honorable leader known as Angel has left many months ago because he had 'work to do', as he said. Being far away from his throne room, improbable of defending it, Arthanasios (...)

but truth story is more bloody and darkness, many people died because of that knowledge

Arthan wrote:
(...)The heroic and honorable leader known as Angel has disappear many months ago during his long trip to discover new world, get knowledge and finding new artifacts which should change the power of IMP's to huge and never seen before strenght, but during that trip he wasn't alone he was still followed by unknown people no one know what happen exactly but everybody knows that unknown people live now in luxury, the most likely Angel is still alive (his knowledge can be usefull) my parrots(but i don't really trust them) says that he live in very cold prison in the edge of the world (world is flat that is fact)

so with that knowledge i think, Arthan is more dangerous than anybody could image

BTW
good that you start recruit some people from smurfland
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:16 pm

IMP_Manolo?

Nah...
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

nvm, I am locking this thread (well, actually I can't "lock" it, but nvm). Let's face it, our clan is dead. If more IMPs come back, it may be revived, but not from new members; after all they wouldn't have randomly joined an old clan...

Btw guys, sorry for posting it here, but I think I will leave both TAK and its community. I am just so pissed of the whole world (I am serious here), especially with TAers, TAKers and TAK reviewers. As for the TAers and TAK-reviewers, I want (most of them, not all of them) to kill them with the worst way possibly for daring to spoil TAK's name as the greatest RTS ever (and I REALLY think TAK is the best RTS ever and one of the most revolutionary games of the genre; lots of newer RTSes have litterally stolen dozen of its aspects without giving any credit, but that's how video-gaming industry works; all is about money & brands).
As I've said above, I am also pissed off by TAKers too (sorry for that), but seriously, why TAK community never supported TAK while the game was still fresh and young? Why no one countered the nonsense of most TAers & reviewers? And, most of all, why no one used the Catrographer earlier to make various scripts which would expand TAK's experience, giving possible alternatives to people who wished to play the game, countering Starcraft's scripts and all these without needing any mod or anything? Co-op games versus AI would help noobs join in and learn the game while enjoying a worthy RTS experience, myth style maps where players start with few fixed units and fight against each other without producing any more units, maps where people start with a certain number of units or maps with limited resources are all easily made and possible within the cartographer.
Many may ask "you make these maps then", but I can't; I am just "too little-too late" in this aspect. Unfortunately, I am here for just 2 years (maybe, not sure) but Catrographer existed sicne the very beginning and many of TAKers who existed since the beginning HAD TO make maps like these but they DIDN'T; almost every TAK flaming could be countered with just the Catrographer possibilities...
As you can see, I am starting to have mental problems with this game and blaming everyone for its totally unfair demise (though lately seems quite active, but still it is FAR from what this game trully deserves) all these years and I am making a scene, I know, but still it is better to leave both the game and the community as soon as possible and forget anything TAK-related in order to find my sanity again, sorry for that.
bye...

Oh, and something more, FACK OTA (for treated like being superior than OTAK while being obviously inferior), Starcraft (for sucking arse in comparison with TAK but still being treated like superior than TAK), AoE2 (same reasons as SC), AoMythology (for borrowing plenty of TAK gameplay & apsects without giving any credit), Warcraft3 (for borrowing a mass of TAK aspects without crediting and for ruining the RTS genre with its sissy RPG elements), DOTA/LOL (for the same reasons as WC3), Dawn of War & CoHeroes (for burrowing TAK resource gathering system/philosophy and not giving any credit to TAK about it). Also, \"****\' most of TAK Reviewers (you are professionals, you must play the game seriously before judging it you idiots!) and most of TAers (we actually should make a tutorial for you in order to learn the basics of the basics in TAK, because obviously you're not bright enough to learn them by yourselves, your big arrogant mouth can suck my cock).

Ok, now its time to visit a mental institution...
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote :
*flips a da-mn table*
hitler hitting a da-mn table (after 30sec) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAUxataLNew

come one arthan this game never gonna have as big community as some of us dream (we must deal with it :-( )
this game is just have nice situation now: not bad, not awesome
btw and still not died enough as many games
try to divorce with thinking that game gonna "big" in anytime (that's cruel :S)
just leave TA:K rest, go sleep/etc and COME BACK :-)
Back to top Go down
rammstein

rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Don't leave Arthan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:18 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
your big arrogant mouth can suck my cock
arthan saying this? this cant be real Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:15 am

player1 wrote:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:

Yes, I said that because, as I've mentioned above, I am not in really good mood lately, I have phychological problems in both TAK and a few other things and, as a result, I can't stand TAers (Defences in TAK are too strong! Really? In 1st version, with CUT balance OFF and you find TAK defences too strong?! And who consider TAK a broken game? TAers? The very ones who their game has the most broken Commanders ever! D-gun another Commander and let his explosion destroy half of the map! If you don't like Trebs, don't include Aramon in your game, but you just can't exclude Commander for TA! And not even mentioning the fact they have the same race 2 times, cause Arm and Core are almost identical, but still Arm kicks Core arse anyday, lol!), can't stand TAK reviewers (if you can't be bothered to play Iron Plague, dear IGN reviewer, then just do NOT review Iron Plague, you son of a \"*****\"!), can't stand Blizzard and Microsoft (Starcraft doesn't even include naval battles, I found this recently and I am even more dissapointed by the fact it is considered te best RTS ever, while it is just a Good/VeryGood rts, and AoE2 is a facking copy/paste of AoE1's gameplay, no matter how you see it; I have played both AoE1 and AoE2, especially AoE2, and I can tell this for sure).

Anyway, I will be back, but not yet. For now, I am going to maybe make a few maps here and there, but still I won't return fully in both the game and the community, not until my sanity returns to its finest. Thanks for supporting me through your posts and your PMs. Long live TAK!
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:30 am

player1 wrote:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:

as I say Very Happy
MalinOMW wrote:
(...)so with that knowledge i think, Arthan is more dangerous than anybody could image (...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D   The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The IMP clan is recruiting new members!!! :D
Page 1 of 1