TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some questions about tak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VEGETASSJ2345

Some questions about tak Empty
PostSubject: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi to all guys, i lost my old tak in italian..i downloaded the full installer and i changed the language in italian..but i remember that the audio of the units was in italian.where can i download the audio in italian of the units? now i have in italian just the text

Also, how can i play in lan against the ai with a friend? this is very important with me because i play only against ai.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Not sure about the italian stuff. However, you can play lan games by clicking "play opponent" on the main screen. Then clicking the eagle icon (find player by IP) and type in your friends IP address.
Back to top Go down
VEGETASSJ2345

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

i really want to play tak with italian voices...if anyone knows where i can find the italain version of tak..pls tell me and i will be very thankful! just...i ask again this question: is there a way to play with a human and the ai together in lan?
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 pm

VEGETASSJ2345 wrote:
...i really want to play tak with italian voices...

Hmm, did you try using the .reg file to change everything to italian language?
Download it here and double click the file. You are ready.

I don't know much about sound because I don't have it lol. If it doesn't work tell me and I will help you.

VEGETASSJ2345 wrote:
is there a way to play with a human and the ai together in lan?

Yes, there is. Just use connection by IP, you can use Hamachi (search google) to simulate you 2 are in a LAN, just make your friend download hamachi and join in the network you should make. And play!
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 am

Just play via GameRanger online. It is MUCH easier than Hamachi, let alone the whole TAK community plays there! Very Happy
Moreover, there are co-op multiplayer missions which can be played online versus an AI opponent (according to the description of the mission). There are dozens of such missions, the most famous are tower defence (they are reffered as 'scripto...' maps and they can be found in here). Also, there are many more different types of co-op and PvP missions in here. Good luck & have fun! Long live TAK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VEGETASSJ2345

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 am

Hi thank you for your kind answers..i tried the italian.reg but the units still speak in english! but i have the text in italian! Shocked

So is it possible to play verusus the ai ok Smile ..because i found here some topics in which some people had problems to play versus the ai in lan.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:55 am

VEGETASSJ2345 wrote:
So is it possible to play verusus the ai ok Smile ..because i found here some topics in which some people had problems to play versus the ai in lan.

only one player (as know for me (spagg Very Happy)) have problems with AI on LAN
in almost every case setting AI on LAN is same easy as on single player

on Gameranger it may be harder to put AI and usually its limited to 1-5 AI's ,
instuction on Gameranger (not LAN)
(1.all players need to join on TA:K gameroom
2.block all empty slots
3.then try set AI)

on gameranger also i wasn't able to set AI for 6 players (6players +AI), but you gonna probably only play with friend and maybe some 1 random guy so that's limit isn't important
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:00 am

Eww, gross!
And I though I was the only disgusting person in here! XD
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Topic moved to Support Forum, Questions & Help Requests Section.

Solved, so Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions about tak   Some questions about tak Empty

Back to top Go down

Some questions about tak
Page 1 of 1