TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercenary in the Clan War Game

Go down 
+3
Lord ZacDom
Sokka
__Best Ever____
7 posters
AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Mercenary in the Clan War Game Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:48 am

UPDATE: read the fourth post in this topic.

1- Anyone who is not a member or a collaborator of a participating clan is a mercenary. Rather than require people to register/log in this forum and post in this topic, this topic is only for rules and official agreements, etc. A substituent topic might be made later though.

Hello. This is a thread to join the Clan War Game as a mercenary, discuss rules and anything else related to mercenaries in the game.

All clans/participants are welcome to discuss and change the rules. Anyone is welcome to play as a mercenary, so register/log in this forum and post here (or private message Emperor Sokka or anyone else here or in Gameranger) if you want to. This topic is also for official agreements between clans and mercenaries. Official agreements cost a percentual tax in Darien Coins and have to be posted here. Unofficial agreements don't have to be posted here, you can either just discuss in GR, or elsewhere in this forum, etc. Example of unofficial "agreement":
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
in my clan we will need mercenaries (winks at the 2nd Snowman).
MalinOMW wrote:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
(winks at the 2nd Snowman).
finally some offers Very Happy
Unofficial agreements cost no tax but it's not guaranteed that either part is gonna keep his word. That said, there should be heavy penalty when an official agreement is broken.

Currently, MalinOMW is a mercenary with 0 coins. I hope Choi becomes a mercenary if he's not joining a clan. KM-Sage?

Let's spread the word! And have a fun game.

Currently rules are random ideas that come from http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t931-clan-war-game

Spoiler:

Ah, and for last, we could have collaborators who are different than mercenaries. They would join the Clan War Game for a specific clan. They have the same rights and duties as any other clan member, the only difference is that they aren't actually from the clan, they're just fighting for the clan for the current game. Well, with that said, COLLABORATOR is (like) a MERCENARY who "joined" a clan and isn't really carrying the clan's tag. But like a normal member, a collaborator can't leave the clan he once joined to fight for another clan in the current game.

Any clan is free to talk with any mercenary in this forum or GR, so have fun and good fighting!

Let's participate and contribute! Feel free to join and/or discuss.

Last edited by DE-diplomat on Tue May 28, 2013 8:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : one edit for spoiler and one for the update. third for the strike)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:08 am

I love my Diplomat I love you study

Im trying to get ppl from Latvia to play TA:K too. I hope i,l get some ppl.(Im happy that ppl are strating to play TA:k aggain(Summer is comming))!!! Very Happy lol! king queen
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:03 am

This is awesome.... BUT IT IS ALSO VERY DIFFICULT TO READ ALL OF IT. Please condense all of this into a set rules and guidelines section. and ID# 1601500
I am in
Smile
Lord ZacDom! LONG LIVE LORD CLAN!!! THE EVIL DARIEN ELEPHANTS WILL FALL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:36 am

Well I was expecting some input, but if no one objects then here's a simple set of rules separated by numbers. I'm trying to make them as unbiased as possible, with the unique purpose of welcoming more people to the game, have a fun game aiming for the autonomy and integration of tak clans and players.

This was also made based on what I've seen being opined so far, it can always change so discuss as much as you want:

1- Anyone who is not a member or a collaborator of a participating clan is a mercenary. Rather than require people to register/log in this forum and post in this topic, this topic is only for rules and official agreements, etc. A substituent topic might be made later though.

2- Clans can refuse to play against a mercenary who's highly probable to be a smurf, that's why it's better if you present yourself in this forum first.

3- For each 2 clan war games, the mercenary is also automatically given 1 Darien Coin for the week (each sunday) e.g. if a mercenary participated in 5 games until a sunday, he's also given 2dc. This rule will be changed often in order to stimulate the Clan War Game.

4- If a mercenary becomes a member or collaborator of a clan in the clan war game, all his coins are now a possession of the clan. If the ex-mercenary leaves the clan, his coins are 0 again.

5- Mercenaries only act/play with the participation of a clan. Other than Darien Coins for participation, as stated in rule number 3, all mercenaries' profit come from unofficial and official agreements with clans and the payment is made by the clans.

6- A clan can hire as many mercenaries as it wishes for the game(s), as long as at least 1 clan member/collaborator is present in the game(s).

7- Any official/unofficial agreement is possible, so use your imagination. For Darien. Well, for your clan if you prefer Razz
A mercenary can be paid to win, to lose, to play, to not play, to never play for some clan, to always play for some clan, etc.

8- Mercenaries and clans can freely exchange their coins for any purpose (or for no purpose). For example the clan REGGAE is out of the game, he gives all his coins to a mercenary before losing. The mercenary is now \"****\" rich.

Questions:

Spoiler:

Considering rule 8, exchanges between mercenaries and clans can be stopped if it is too malicious I guess, with the possibility of existing sockpuppet mercenaries and clans.

Any change is welcome, so please give your input anytime as you wish. Once again, all agreements are possible so use your imagination. Betray from clan or mercenary, threat from clan or mercenary. Many things might be impossible considering these rules, so if you want to change the rules say so.

P.S. if you just wanna say "hey I'm mercenary so hire me!" in this topic that's okay too.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Why do mercenaries fight for DC? Do they also buy territories?
Can unfair games happen? 4v3.. 3v2.. etc (with mercenary on side)
Can a clan invade another clan's territory?
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Spagg wrote:
Why do mercenaries fight for DC?
Otherwise it would be pointless? Razz ideas are welcome.
Quote :
Do they also buy territories?
Currently no. But it can be possible if more players wish.
Quote :
I don't know, and I don't know the coins system for these as well.
Quote :
I guess that's the whole point of a CWG Very Happy As it is right now you need to spend DC and be adjacent to the territory to challenge.

Then again it's still an early stage and the game needs ideas and discussion. That's why a section for the Clan War Game would be very convenient, more topics are necessary.

IMO the CWG should be an ever lasting experience as long as 2 clans exist and have members fighting. Something like those online war games, although the last time I played one was about 8yrs ago and I didn't play much so I don't know lots. We could make variants of the current system, making monthly wars with a Darien Map of reduced divisions and term to apply (for clans). We can even have a separate CWG, e.g the DB vs IMP that never happened. The possibilities are huge and if they stimulate TAK games then all the better. The CWG should be an experience to integrate people so it need rules to balance the war and welcome all players, rather than put people over people because of a few players' ego.

As a mercenary or a clan member/collaborator, have fun in the Clan War Game. And yes we needs questions lads but we also need answers, so please contribute! And put pressure on Sage for the CWG section Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:40 am

Spagg wrote:
Why do mercenaries fight for DC? Do they also buy territories?

* Mercenaries should NOT be able to buy territories; it doesn't make sense (mercenaries own money, not lands). Furthermore, mercenaries already have way too many freedom to let them own/buy territories. If this allowed, then there is no reason to play as a clan member; everyone whould play as mercenary instead. Razz

* Unfair games should NOT happen. If Clan A has only 1 player available and Clan B has 2 or more players available and a fight must be done, then Clan B has to choose 1 of its players to fight the available player of Clan A.

* Yes, there is no meaning if a clan can't invade in another clan's territory. However, in order to conquer a clan's territory:
1) Your clan MUST have an already conquered territory adjactent to the territory you wish to conquer.
2) Your clan MUST defeat the clan that already owns the territory you wish to conquer.
3) The clan that already owns the territory can either offer an amount of gold to your clan in order to cancel your attack or must do the game with you within 2 weeks. If the game doesn't occurs, the amount of gold is automatically offered to you.
4) You can declare an attack to an adjactent territory only once per week.
5) No clan can be attacked if it owns just a single territory.

Just my 2 cents... Wink
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:15 am

Nice.

Again why do mercenaries fight for DC? 2 reasons.

1- to have more coins and brag about it.
2- to use the coins, join a clan (as collaborator/member) and try to win the CWG. After all you can only win in CWG in a clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:45 pm

I think there should be a deadline for rule writing very soon.

I'm ok with whatever you guys come up with, but something solid should be written.

All amendments submitted and voted on in a week - or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm a bit behind on this whole thing but these territories clans are fighting for are they cd/dc maps? And I mean is the territory your fighting over the territory you fight on?
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Secondly, the game will need mercenaries if the clans aren't balanced. Is the game over when one team controls all the maps? Are certain territories worth more than others? Do you gain a gradual income from controlled territories, are clans split into factions, and only allowed to play the race they started as, where mercenaries can play any race they choose, mercenaries gain coins by being paid by clans to fight for them, you should be able to use the coins to buy advantages like head starts to make some battles more challenging for the better players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:58 pm

I don't know either. The rules are spread out through different threads and everyone is chiming in. I'll let them pick up the pieces first.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:59 am

mercenaries = people who want to play clan wars, but don't want be serious in any clan, they gonna fight with some clans against others, even get that "coins" and they gonna be able to help some clans in some cases (giving coins etc)

every territory have same worth (5coins) EXEPCT terrtiories which are controlled by other clan "cost" 2 coins BUT you need to win in battle against that clan (2v2/3v3/4v4 game) (so if you lose battle you lose 2 coins for nothing, but if you win you get that territory and lose only 2 coins not 5)

{quessing mode on}
if one clan control all darien maps i think "round" ends and that clan wins (i doubt it, if this gonna happen Very Happy) (and next round gonna be)
race are choose during game i quess

there are as now 2 territories for that clan war (number 1 and 45) (maded by my and sokka)
probably most of games gonna be classical on 3rd maps (vhd etc)
{quessing mode off}

yea as now its little messy, but it gonna straight"ly" with time

Quote :
you should be able to use the coins to buy advantages like head starts to make some battles more challenging for the better players.

interesting, but as now too complex
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:03 am

You should take all the cd/dc maps go through them figure out if they're 1vs1,2vs2,3vs3, or 4vs4 and assign point total based on how many online people it takes to steal the map. Battles should be fought on the land that you guys are actually fighting for... So say team a is wanting to take territory "sewers of Elam" from team b. the fight for sewers of Elam should take place on the map sewers of Elam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary in the Clan War Game   Mercenary in the Clan War Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenary in the Clan War Game
Page 1 of 1