TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan war game

Go down 
+10
Carnageking
A-train-DB
__Best Ever____
$_Spagg
$_ARTHAN
Lord chris
Myst
Rachy-DB
$ MalinOMW
Sokka
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Clan war game Darien24

How this works?

Each clan acquired territory of buying it with Darien coins.
Darien coins you can earn  fighting in a public battle with a other player from  another clan(1v1;2v2;3v3;4v4), but you needed a witness(Player not from any of the clans). If u can record the mach put it in youtube plz. All the coins the clan gets will be on this forum. You just write down what mach happen and all the coins the clan gets will be on this topic.

1st each clan choose one territory before "tournament" launch.
2nd every clan can buy territory only nearby that base territory.
3rd every week(In Sunday) each clan get 5 coin(when they have 5 territory, they don,t get anymore 5 coins).
4th every territory cost 5 coin
5th for every win clan fight clan get X coin (depends on size fight 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc).
1v1- 2 Darien coins
2v2- 4 Darien coins
3v3- 6 Darien coins
4v4- 8 Darien coins
6th to conquer enemy(on enemy hands) territory you must pay 3 coin and fight with that clan( and win to get that territory, The fight take place within 7 days If the fight dosen,t hepen the clan that claimed war obtained the territory).

7th Every day the clan can only have 3 the fight to earn Darien coins.
8th You can attack another clan territory only when they have reached 3 territory(When they reach the 3rd territory other clans can attack all areas and destroy them all)

P.S-the map will change when a clan buys a territory. When u register(send a e-mail to me) u will get 5 Darien coins that means u are in the  war game. If more clans want to join send a message to me.

Each clan say whats u,r color on the map plz.

Are DB,s in the game? Who is DB clan leader?

U can start buying territory!!!

Bank:

Darien Brotherhood - 44 Darien coins - 0 territory

Darien Equalists(DE-Sokka) - 14 Darien coins - 4 territory

Lords(Lord Chris and Lord ZacDom) - 10 Darien coins - 4 territory

IMProbable(IMP-Arthan) - 10 Darien coins - 3 territory

Last edited by IMPEQ_Sokka on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 am; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:37 pm

{real speech mode one}BTW first questions for all clans
what clans gonna fight on those type *game, entertaiment play/maps etc
BTW its first try by Sokka, but probably some people(me example xD) had also other ideas before so probably it gonna evolve on unknow for anyone way{/r s m o}

never forget about possiblity to hire mercenary, but never forget that i can betray for better offer muahahahhaa

{real speech mode one}RULES ARE UNDERCONSTRUCTION{r s m o}

Last edited by MalinOMW on Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Such benevolence. Emperor Sokka feeling like the clowns of Darien are being too tumultuous, he created this great Game in order to maintain peace. What a leader.

Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Well done to Sokka for thinking of this, didn't think he had it in him! Would be nice to see it happen so if anyone else has any thoughts or ideas please speak to sokka to help him out Smile I think this is a good idea XXX
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

IMP gonna take some land..
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm

How about collaborations for 4v4 or so? Something like IMP/DM vs Lords/DB. Otherwise it would be harder to get even 3v3 since you need specific players in the same match.

Lords are allied with DB anyway. And Emperor Sokka is so rich he could pay the king Arthan for alliance, as proposed by the IMPs once.

For Darien. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:14 pm

lol this sounds like it can get fun and hurtful Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:23 pm

The Lords surrendered, there is no alliance. We enslaved there men and children and keep their women for breeding purposes.
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

As I entered the Throne Room to show Emperor Sokka the report, there he was with his matinal breakfast cereal and a cup of Pepsi. He then shift-moved to his Throne of Ludd, looked at the papyrus and, holding himself in a weird manner as his eyes started to get really red, he said to me in ancient Kandran language:

"lol"

Here are the facts boys:
Both Chris and Double wrote:
The war has ended peacefully.
Double wrote:
me and Chris were bored
OMW wrote:
where is war omg?
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:03 am

myst wrote:
IMP gonna take some land..

Agreed... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:22 am

everyone who is in registers in this topic
Gameranger nick:
the Clans name:
who is the leader of the clan:

P.S-palyer1 u registed in the forum wit a nick DM-Diplomat?
when the clan regidters it will get 5 Dc-Darien coins and they can start buying territorys(the clan leader is the one who says what terytory the clan buys and with the clans leader permission there only can be clan fihghts to earn Dc)
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

no you didnt double and we buy terr 80 sokka
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

DoublePhantoms-DB

Darien Brotherhood

A-Train-DB
Back to top Go down

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

As for people who aren't currently in a clan, they could participate collaborating with one (with the clan's agreement). For example, DK-Manolo, royal member of the Smurfland, could collaborate with Lords. Snowman OMW could collaborate with IMPs (and his countryman Myst). During the game, independent players could either create their own clan (as long as they have more than 1 member), or actually join a clan, or continue only in collaboration.

Something like that I guess... just some ideas to include Spagg and others. The game should also stimulate the participation of new clans at anytime, also clans could recruit or dispatch members at anytime freely.

HF.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm

gameranger nickname - spagg
clan name - I dunno lol why do you need to know anyway, something like darien knights, dark kinghts, dragon knights, donkey kongs or ducky knowledge
who is the leader of the clan - dunno

DK is composed by only me and henrique, but our forces are equivalent to multiple soldiers Shocked (specially henrique)
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

Every Saturday i call all of the clans to come and fight to earn Darien coins.

I hope the maches will be fun.

We should mak one map that looks like the orginal Darien map.

Map makers!!!

I had an idea. We could make maps that lok like the territorys.

Example:
Clan war game Darien18
We make maps that look like the territory.

It,s a hard idea but it would make the game more intresting.
It would take time but when the maps would be don it would be intresting to play on them

Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:31 am

Gameranger nick: Myst
the Clans name: IMP
who is the leader of the clan: nooooo Arthan.. I must take my crown back
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:34 am

player1 wrote:
he say something not much important but maybe important... no body knows

i get some idea + your something idea =
people(single players) can get** coins and buy* territory for 5 coin (normal price) and fight with other clan territory
but being single player must be disadvantage so:
-no any coins for single players for week (free coins)
-8th rule not protect single players (due to ?hardness? to get 3 territory or even 1 for single players LOL)

Other rules (prevent to waste big amounts of money in one hand)
-if that player gonna join clan(not hired for fight, just permament join) money is automatically transfered
-if player is hired from other clan coins also gonna automatically go to his clan

*or even not buy, i am greedy and gonna be happy with fact that i gonna have some coin (DC)

**get money from clan fight example:
a)i give a offer that "i get 1 coin from fight, if we(i + hire clan members) (ofc if we win, or if clan is really silly and want to pay for me even if we gonna lose depends on contract xD)" result if that was 2v2 game clan get 3 coin i get 1 coin if we win, if we lose ofc no me or clan get anything

(b option hardcore messy fun unfair)
b)during fight oposite side say that gonna give me 2 coins if we lose, so i betray xD

Anyway with option "betray" this tourney can be more fun (corruption, greedy) (but really big mishmash, what if on 2v2/3v3 game 2 people gonna betray xD)
So i dunno its more question to everyone(or more up to Sokka he ?discover? this game) from this GAME
ARE YOU AGREE WITH BETRAY OPTION DURING FIGHTS?
(ofc before or after fights is must be)

good idea with maps, but as long as we don't have them probably all fights gonna happens on classic 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 !x!y!z

BTW
As i am mercenary i can fight with any clan, and on any side, i just gonna look only at coins only (or if that gonna be block i can fight for free, but remeber mercenary/non payed fighters are very weak Twisted Evil Razz )
Gameranger nick:MalinOMW (sometimes i change to TROLOLO starcraft players or when i am drunk)
ID xD: 3112024 or hardly ever 1265120
clan:non clan member
open mercenary status

Edit 1
its stupid idea that single player can buy territory, i call off that idea with buying, but getting coins must happen, i am(and all other mercenary are) too greedy to fight for free xD
and free changing coins between clans/players for some agreements
(example we not atack you but you need to give us X coin for Y time)

Edit 2
somebody maybe have very high resolution of Darien Map
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

myst wrote:

Gameranger nick: Myst
the Clans name: IMP
who is the leader of the clan: nooooo Arthan.. I must take my crown back
sorry myst, but as i know Arthan is the leader and if he says u get the trone i,ll change.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

player1, who knows TAK has always been a game of only skirmish battles for entertainment, wrote:
nothing important, as this is just a game. was just trying to help things progress faster

I thing mercenaries shouldn't be able to act independently, for what's the whole meaning of a clan war game. I agree that mercenaries should be able to receive their own coins from clans after matches (they don't receive 5 as the game starts though nor weekly income), and be able to spend them in collaboration/agreement with a clan compulsorily, or just save the coins - remember that when the game is over your coins are gone lol. Betraying would be something like collaborating with multiple clans, eventually without warning. For example, Myst was expecting OMW to support IMP, then OMW opts to support another clan instead... I guess. And if mercenaries can betray, clans should be able to betray too, right? e.g. bdrooter agrees to collaborate with a clan, and was agreed to be given 2 coins for a victory in a 3v3, or 1 coin for participation only (no victory reward), or 3 coins for a 1v1 victory (even though 1v1 is worth 2). The clan can freely give (or not give) the mercenaries as much coins as the clan chooses to. Agreements aren't official. I think that's a diplomatic part to make things more interesting. Something like a clan gives a mercenary 8 coins when the mercenary gives his word to not collaborate with another clan. Mercenary can always betray though.

Also about mercenaries, they can't win the clan war game alone. They can have their own coins, but can only win when officially joining a clan. They can join any participating clan during the war, or create his own with other mercenaries and/or new participators.

And I think players who are already in a participating clan can't switch to another clan while the current game is still on, or while your clan is at it. But the question is, could I join a clan that's participating or is gonna join (as long as the clan recruits me) if DMs are out of the game? Or would have to wait the game end?. I think players should always be able to go back (but only in participating clans, not in new clans). They can always go back anyway as smurfs lol.

As a note, players who are currently in a clan that hasn't joined the present war can still join other clans for the clan war game. After the game ends they could always go back to their clan.

About map for territories, I think the clan who owns the territory should choose the map when challenged (3rd party maps and original maps allowed). Map could always change for different challenges. We could, though, make a set of maps before the war starts to be allowed to be chosen. Like:

CD/DC are on by default.
+ set of 3rd party maps for 1v1
+ set of 3rd party maps for 2v2
+ set of 3rd party maps for 3v3
+ set of 3rd party maps for 4v4

Something like taking the Manolo's pack and naming them properly. If the map isn't of RSL on, then the start positions should be properly always the same. For example, the host starts on a extreme, and his team is put sequentially as players are ordered in the battle room. Same for opposing team, always the same order.

Also if the maps are 3rd party, there should be a requirement to make them as fair and symmetric as possible. Mainly always LvR. For example, modifying BLOODS HUNTERS for 1v1, putting players at 4 or 6, instead of 7 or 3 (look at the numeric keyboard).

For last, for matches that aren't territory conquest/defense, the maps can be freely chosen, or from the Official Set of Maps if players can't agree on a different one. Also about the Official Set of Maps, maps can always be included by any clan during the game, as long as a second clan that's still on it agrees with the inclusion.

Just some suggestions/ideas from DM.

thinking now... for official agreements between mercenaries and clan, the clan or mercenary could pay the "game's staff" to make the agreement absolute without possibility to betray. Something like 40% or so of tax (LOL). Both parts have to sign to make the agreement official too.

P.S. to stimulate the CLAN war game, 1v1 should never conquer territory, unless both clans really agree with it. 2v2+ should be standard for that. The war should have a clan meaning and not be overpowered for a few players, which would help including the participation of more players.

Last edited by DM-diplomat on Thu May 16, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:55 pm

I like my Diplomat!!!

If mercenary make a agreements with a clan it need to be pot out in this topic.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks Emperor Sokka, and have fun all!

Big map of Darien here (PDF though): mediafire.com/?1j447bgh4gi3z42
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

let the games begin!!!

if the clan falls there is no coming beck(like the hunger games).
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:05 pm

That's wise.

Let's be careful with smurfs then (ROFLMFAO).
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

player1 wrote:
Snowman OMW could collaborate with IMPs (and his countryman Myst).
DM-diplomat wrote:
Myst was expecting OMW to support IMP, then OMW opts to support another clan instead....

they say it's love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan war game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan war game   Clan war game Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan war game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next