TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello there,
I've just finished my 1st custom-made TA:K campaign, the Altered Ghost.

The five monarches are teleported somewhere in an unknown cavern complex by an unknown force. Where are they and who teleported them there? They have to put aside their differences and cooperate in order to survive and find their answers...

It is still in beta but fully functionable (hopefully). It is with CB OFF just because. Razz
Suggestion and feedback are welcome. GL & HF!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61724283/TAKrelated/Campaigns/AlteredGhost.hpi

OR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BySK1LV_mwiOT2U5QWxGelMxeEU/view (updated by Sage)

In order to play, put AlteredGhost.hpi to Addons, run TA:K via Switcher and select AlteredGhost.tdf campaign from the campaigns list.

Last edited by $_ARTHAN on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Awesome, I'll give it a try.

For some reason it doesn't work for me while using the switcher. It comes up saying: "Insert the cd to play the campaign" It does work when I put it right in the kingdoms folder without the kingdoms.key file.

So I tried the first mission, and I found it pretty fun to play it, specially hard at the begging with all those units coming at you. Right after winning the first mission, the game had crashed, so I had to reopen tak to get on the next mission.

So far so good, nice job Arthan.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:25 am

Sage wrote:
...after winning the first mission, the game had crashed...
This happens the first time with every custom-made campaign. Though I don't know the reason behind it, it doesn't prevent you from proceeding the campaign normally. It may has to do with missing movies; try putting the following bink videos into your movies folder to see if it still crashes: Aramon, Taros, Veruna, Zhon, Creon, Victory.
Back to top Go down
rammstein

rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:32 pm

I am at the second mission, looks very fun so far. Good work!
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Can,t download it can u give me another link?
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 am

$_Sokka wrote:
Can,t download it can u give me another link?
I have uploaded it in Dropbox; I don't know any other good site/way for uploading files. But if you point me a way, then I will be more than willing to upload it into another site too! Wink

Btw, I am going to create a tutorial like campaign, which is going to introduce new players to TA:K competitive gaming as well as individual units' abilities and usages. For example, many people (especially onffline TAKers and/or TAers) view Weather Witch as a useless unit who dies before doing anything and they have no idea about Witchdrops (Ghost Ship & Weather Witch combo) and many people don't know Liches can swim! Despite this being no problem for TAK vets who open and read unit stats, we need a more newbie friendly way of teaching single-player TAKers the basics and hook them into online gameplay.

However, I need help with this one. Which kind of tutorials should I include, dear community? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:52 pm

I can upload it to takuniverse if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Sage wrote:
I can upload it to takuniverse if you don't mind.
Yes, please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 pm

you can also try media fire and i cant wait to try it when i get my comp fixed (i use the school comp) XD
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:50 am

I also uploaded with google drive, check this link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzLoGMNyRhdOQndHMC05c0pYSXM/edit
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 am

Works now THX....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im an idiot or what(what i have to do in the 1st mission(how to get the fucking ark?) xd

Last edited by $_ARTHAN on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post :P)
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 pm

$_Sokka wrote:
Works now THX....

Im an idiot or what(what i have to do in the 1st mission(how to get the fucking ark?) xd

Elsin can conjure Arks. Your mission is to kill every monster lurking in the caves. Gl & hf!
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 pm

LOL u edited my POST xD any way how can i build it how can i get the mons out of the circle becouse it shows to build the ARK ur out of range
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:21 pm

$_Sokka wrote:
LOL u edited my POST xD any way how can i build it how can i get the mons out of the circle becouse it shows to build the ARK ur out of range
Yeah, your post was double post. Razz
Try to clean the stalagmite circle with one of your available mons. However, if I were you, I would keep some stalagmites to use them as cover against Sea Serpent's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry I've been busy lately. Here is the an alternate link: http://takuniverse.webs.com/apps/links/

I gave the link to this topic for details on how to play.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 am

Sage wrote:
Sorry I've been busy lately. Here is the an alternate link: http://takuniverse.webs.com/apps/links/

I gave the link to this topic for details on how to play.
Ty very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost   Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Campaign: Altered Ghost
Page 1 of 1