TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps

Go down 
+10
angel3b
[K] Caesar
$_ARTHAN
$_Spagg
rammstein
Sokka
$ MalinOMW
[K]Double
Sage
A-train-DB
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Just to let you know. I'd like to watch Malin n spagg vs. rachy and triple.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Hail Caesar! wrote:
Just to let you know. I'd like to watch Malin n spagg vs. rachy and triple.
me too!
(i have feel that game won't happen tomorrow or on saturday (i am out of time on saturday) (dunno how about other people, on this game) (and i long time didn't saw triple Very Happy)

Edit
i would much appreciate to watch my team/games and even record* and even public on youtube to see what i made mistakes, and why i am so awesome etc Very Happy, btw i probably won't record my own games due to "lags" caused by program
but I am VERY open to watch other games, and record them and public on youtube, just to spread TA:K on the world!

*recommend snagit program

Last edited by $ MalinOMW on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm

me2
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:32 pm

how is it going? do I and Arthan can still play?
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm

yes u can idk why he decided that STUPID QUIT... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm

angel3b wrote:
how is it going? do I and Arthan can still play?
You have until Saturday. The 2nd round starts on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Arthan and Angel, you guys can still play.  You can even get a mercenary for one of you guys if needed.

Sage, I will talk to Myst and Manolo soon to help me pick maps.  They will definitely be up before Sunday.  Hopefully tomorrow if I can get logged onto GR in the meantime.

I guess Malin and Spagg aren't very happy they get matched up with Rachy and Triple in round 2.  Sorry, but when I made up matchups, it was already Sunday.  I didn't have much time to think about it because of work and whatnot.  But anyways, next time I'll have a better prepared system to make a bracket with instead of granting the first 6 who registered a "BYE" and place everyone in the order that they signed up.  I thought it was fair due to how people registered at complete random, but it makes me look like I planned this.  But that's not true because look who me and X get in rounds 2 and 3 if we advance.  Not to mention, I really did make that decision at a moments notice.  I only had a couple hours to get this all situated before I headed into work again!
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:51 am

Quote :

Angel3b's PM:
hey man i'm sorry to take too much long to answer this pm.
I don't acces the forum very often. Well if i'm right we could do it at saturday or if i can tomorrow afternoon my hour is +3
And we are back to the game! Very Happy
I can play at both times (either Friday afternoon or Saturday). Sokka & Bdrooter, at what time are you able to play? Smile
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Rooter, just logged on.  Now, hopefully Sokka gets his TA:K/GR to work!

If anyone needs me, I work nighttime today and tomorrow instead of daytime. Sunday, I work daytime.

I am going to try an contact Myst on Facebook to pick all of the maps for the rest of the tourney as suggested by Landherr, and hopefully Manolo can get involved too.

I plan to get rid of "middle start" maps and just use !2 maps and cd/dc. I don't think middle start maps are appropriate for a tournament. Again, the purpose of !2 maps are so that the host and his/her teammate can get in first while the other team can re-join after they wait a moment as suggested by Malin.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:33 pm

The 2nd round starts tomorrow. Where are the maps!? Has the last game for round 1 been played?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm

The downloads for Round's 2 and 3 maps are now available.  The first time I put up the downloads, I had forgotten to make them available for public.  I have the downloads available for "anyone who has the link."

Myst and myself have just decided to extend the Round 1 matchup of $_Arthan and $_Angel3b vs. Sokka and bdrooter for one more day.  There will be a set time for this matchup to take place.  If one team shows up and the other does not, that team must tell either Myst or Manolo or take a screen shot.  Both teams are entitled to have a mercenary.  Lets say each team is represented by one member.  Each team may use a mercenary to fill in the hole as needed.  If one team is set and the other is not, the team that is set to play advances even without playing.  If both teams do not show, or show any interest at all in using a mercenary, than both teams will be disqualified and Sage and [K]Double will have a "bye" in Round 2.  The matchup will have to take place and begin within the span of one hour.  The matchup itself (best out of 3) does not have to be done within this span of time.. just needs to have begun by than.  The purpose of the span of an hour is so that one team can say they were there and the other was not.  This time-zone will take place tomorrow the 9th of December at 3-4 PM EST or 9-10 PM CET.

Myst and myself have given an ample amount of time to complete this match.  The matchup still (of course) may take place before than.  There will be no further extension of this matchup.  Round 2 still begins today, Sunday the 8th of December.  Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 am

A-train-DB wrote:
The downloads for Round's 2 and 3 maps are now available.  The first time I put up the downloads, I had forgotten to make them available for public.  I have the downloads available for "anyone who has the link."

Myst and myself have just decided to extend the Round 1 matchup of $_Arthan and $_Angel3b vs. Sokka and bdrooter for one more day.  There will be a set time for this matchup to take place.  If one team shows up and the other does not, that team must tell either Myst or Manolo or take a screen shot.  Both teams are entitled to have a mercenary.  Lets say each team is represented by one member.  Each team may use a mercenary to fill in the hole as needed.  If one team is set and the other is not, the team that is set to play advances even without playing.  If both teams do not show, or show any interest at all in using a mercenary, than both teams will be disqualified and Sage and [K]Double will have a "bye" in Round 2.  The matchup will have to take place and begin within the span of one hour.  The matchup itself (best out of 3) does not have to be done within this span of time.. just needs to have begun by than.  The purpose of the span of an hour is so that one team can say they were there and the other was not.  This time-zone will take place tomorrow the 9th of December at 3-4 PM EST or 9-10 PM CET.

Myst and myself have given an ample amount of time to complete this match.  The matchup still (of course) may take place before than.  There will be no further extension of this matchup.  Round 2 still begins today, Sunday the 8th of December.  Good luck and have fun.
Was this post edited?

I thought it read something different. Not a big deal, just curious.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:02 am

Yup, it was edited by me.  The previous post was replying to sage saying how I was working and not too much time on my hands over the weekend.  

I got in touch with Myst Sunday morning (for me) and than I edited the post with a better reply hehe.  I know we're not supposed to double post and I didn't think the original reply was worth leaving there anymore.

**Edit**

I just figured out why you replied like that. People were probably ignoring that latest (edited) post because they wouldn't have thought it was edited. That is why I normally would double post so to make sure people know the content is new.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:13 am

It doesn't bother me...

...if you double post.

Very Happy 

**Edited by A-train-DB for double post!**
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 am

You're in DB land, my friend.  You have to pay the toll if you double post!

I bet you did not suspect THAT!  LMAO  Laughing

But back on topic!....

Arthan, Angel, Sokka and bdrooter, the clock is ticking my friends....

I would think that you guys really would not like to give Double and Sage a 2nd Round Bye.  I know I don't!  Hehe.

**Edit**

Sorry Arthan, me and Double were being silly. It was insensitive. I think you do a good job on these forums, but I just think you can be a little bit of "Double Post Nazi."  geek  Don't listen to me.. I can be a Pizza Nazi, myself at my job. Hehe.

Anyway, I also hope that you guys can get this game in, if not just follow the moderating of Myst, as I will be at work today for the next number of hours. If Myst isn't there, take screenshots showing that you guys were there at that designated time-frame. That goes for you too Sokka! Even if you guys don't play, there still can be a winner! I hope that both teams don't have to forfeit.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 am

A-train-DB wrote:
Sorry Arthan, me and Double were being silly.  It was insensitive.  I think you do a good job on these forums, but I just think you can be a little bit of "Double Post Nazi."

about double posts
1.as now Arthan connected double posts which was quite not important (Double trolling/drunk, Sokka yelling, me drunk etc)
2.Atrain, you shouldn't be afraid to make double posts specially if something is important (like round maps, banning, warnings etc)

Clock tick quite fast :O
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 pm

im usually on 8-5 PST M-F. If you give me some notice I can be ready. I rarely see arth\angel... but im down to play in the next hr or so. will be gone 1-2 PST.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:07 pm

We are online and ready
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Sokka wrote:
We are online and ready

Unfortunately, we are not... Razz
Due to mine and Angel's inactivity and due to the simple fact we can't beat Sokka and BDrooter right now without a great amount of training and luck, it is more than fair to be decleared the defeated ones and Sokka-BDrooter to advance to the next phase. Wink
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 pm

A-train-DB wrote:

Sorry Arthan, me and Double were being silly.  It was insensitive.  I think you do a good job on these forums, but I just think you can be a little bit of "Double Post Nazi."   geek  Don't listen to me.. I can be a Pizza Nazi, myself at my job.  Hehe.

Double posting won't be tolerated. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:05 pm

This time-zone will take place the 9th of December at 3-4 PM EST or 9-10 PM CET.

Arthan, come quickly to GR
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 pm

[quote="$_ARTHAN"][quote="Sokka"]We are online and ready[/quote]

Unfortunately, we are not... :P
Due to mine and Angel's inactivity and due to the simple fact we can't beat Sokka and BDrooter right now without a great amount of training and luck, it is more than fair to be decleared the defeated ones and Sokka-BDrooter to advance to the next phase. ;)[/quote]

Get your... ok I wont say. Just log in and let's play.
Was this the person who wanted to take my throne from Darien in the past? :p
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 pm

In the casee Arthan didnt come and Angel didnt pick any mercenary - > Sokka and Rooter won the battle
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Ok, based on the information we have gathered, Sokka and bdrooter will advance to Round 2.

Thank you Arthan and Angel for participating.  Good luck Sokka and bdrooter!

The bracket has been updated.

**Edit**

Angel, sorry you could not find a mercenary.  

Arthan, I'll let your double post slide!

I also just spoke with X and he said Thursday is a good day for him and me as well.  We are both off from work.  So, Joker and Myst, does Thursday sound good to meet up?  I should be logged on most of that day.  I will also keep in touch if there is any problems.

**Edit #2**

Round 4 maps are now out.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm working out of town until Friday. If the mountain pass is getting its blizzard as forecasted then chances are I won't be home until Saturday. I gave sage my permission to use a merc.  I hope I can compete this round but there's a chance I won't be able to.  Sorry if this causes an inconvenience but I have a prior commitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next