TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps

Go down 
+10
angel3b
[K] Caesar
$_ARTHAN
$_Spagg
rammstein
Sokka
$ MalinOMW
[K]Double
Sage
A-train-DB
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 am

You can still play on Saturday.  It looks like X, myself, Joker and Myst can only find time to play each other on Saturday as well. Otherwise, I hope Sage can find a mercenary.

We just had our snow here on Sunday and yesterday.  No blizzard, though and luckily I work very close to where I live.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 am

Storm is coming.

I will most likely be home Saturday afternoon. I would assume rooted could make it but sokka is halfway across the globe. As far as an extension goes, I'm going snowboarding Sunday so I would encourAge sage to find a merc if he's available to play from now until then. If that's not possible then were looking at Saturday afternoon/evening.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:54 am

Sunday is an free day of school so i can make...

Edit:
If it's so we can play at Monday, can,t we?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 pm

I may need a mercenary. Would anyone want to volunteer just in case Double can't make it? You can pm me or catch me in GR.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 am

Sage, I think that you should do an effort to find merc.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:50 pm

That's why I posted it you silly rabbit. I'm inviting the whole world to come if they are interested.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I think you should ask Z if he would like to join you. I already spoke with him about the tourney, and he seemed interested in playing, but didn't know about it until after registration ended.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Z? who's that?
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:10 pm

He's a smurf.  But I don't know who.  He is very skilled though.

There has been a change in maps for Round 4. I changed 2v2 !2 Kingdoms to 2v2 !2 Oblique Beach. !2 Kingdoms has an uneven amount of mana.

It looks as if this is shaping up to have all the matchups played on Saturday. Luckily, I'm off from work that day to help out.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Sage wrote:
That's why I posted it you silly rabbit. I'm inviting the whole world to come if they are interested.

silly rabbit! LOL If I am rabbit I can \"****\' you because they like it. Even more silly rabbit **** everything.

BTW you didnt understand me well. I meant you posted it like a superb job offert (no salary) and it should give satisfaction for poor volunteers to play with Very Happy
If I need help I try to contact with someone, search for it etc. not only wait for pawns to come. Smile
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

TarosKing-DB (copperhead) said he would play for me on Saturday.

He will probably keep tabs on this topic until then but if you guys can't get a hold of him let me know.

Thanks TK!
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Sage wrote:

Put me in coach.

Can play any time of the next 3 days, just give me a heads up for what time you need me and I'll make myself available.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Sewers of Elam is a cd map. You can find it in the maps.hpi file.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:35 pm

ye its not available in maps folder
(same as angvir maze, castle, and every other 1.0 OTAK maps)
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:14 am

Myst and Joker, can you guys be on around 2:30 - 3:00 PM EST time? X gets home from work by than most likely. It is going to snow again here and I will have to go in to work around 4:30. I got called in last night.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:25 am

im waiting for you all day ^^

EDIT1: tell me if you cant play today, i'd like to go out ...

EDIT2: btw gameranger has alot of issues, can not open a room and log and relog all the time -_-'

Last edited by $_ARTHAN on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : triple post)
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 am

Sage I'm not going to be able to make it today. I'm at a friends house and am snowed in. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get home by then. If not just see if you can find someone else to fill in.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 am

We can play, just not a big time-frame.  X gets done work around 2.  I go to work around 4:30 PM EST.  I got called in to work last night for today because of the snow.  How about we meet on GR a little before 3 PM because it will take time for X to get home in the snow.  That's 9 PM for Myst.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but snow is messing things up for us here in Philadelphia.  We don't have a lot of time left and I can't play Sunday, because I work during the best time's you and Myst can play.. 11 AM - 5 or 6 PM.

**Edit**

Okay, due to snowy conditions for TK, X and myself and GR issues, I will have to see if we can extend our matchups a day or two or so.  Anyone who can still play in the meantime, if GR allows it.. should still play their matchup without delay.  So, Joker and Myst, please try to show up around 3 PM EST 9 PM CET, just to see if we can play.  I really hope to get this in, but if we can't.. than me and myst will try to see what we can do for everyone.

**Edit #2**

Myst come to GR or FB.. we need to talk! I am thinking about extending round 2 for 1 more week for all. I opened this up for everyone's input, but it will be up to Myst, Manolo and myself. Round 2 has the most games to be played for one round this entire tourney. So, I personally think it should be played over a 2 week span since we are all having problems playing each other. I, myself, will have worked 6 days this week, so I have been a little too busy to keep up as well. Let me know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Tarosking-DB wrote:
Sage I'm not going to be able to make it today. I'm at a friends house and am snowed in. If you're available tomorrow I should be able to get home by then. If not just see if you can find someone else to fill in.

That's ok, I may be playing with Z if no one else shows up today.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Z is not taking my place. Sorry.

Be home in 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Don't worry about it at the moment.  Myst and myself just decided to extend Round 2 for one more week.  

Let's try to get games in as early as possible this week everyone.  I should be available to reach easier this upcoming week.  I will have worked 6 days this past week once I go in again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey Sokka, see if you can get rooter's number and text him whenever you see us online. Today Sunday, double is not online but Z is, and Sundays seem to be the best time to play. In any case, I may be here on Tuesdays and Thursday.

Last edited by Sage on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Okey ill speak to Rooter
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 am

Myst and Joker: the best times for me this week is Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I know X is off Thursday again, but I'm sure he can also play Friday and Saturday as well, but I'll have to talk to him. How does this sound?

Manolo, get Ricco and Hail Caesar to play! I know Jr hasn't been on much, but Hail Caesar, you got to get him to play. I haven't seen you guys even try yet!
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 am

for me best is Thurdsay or Friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps   2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2v2 Tournament: Bracket & Maps
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next