TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop

Go down 
+4
DeeKay
Sokka
[K]Double
__Best Ever____
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop Empty
PostSubject: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Because of people who always knew everything (lol), I didn't intend to make this public, but recently sokka let someone "honorable" (lol) peek with his account privileges in www.imperialequalists.clanz.co. So I guess it's time to share more publicly, again.

It's as unprecendent as the manual ctrl+stop and +sharemana commands by Manolo. Go to keys.tdf, and use the function UnitCommand Stop in any hotkey with CTRL (such as CTRL_S, CTRLSHIFT_S, CTRL_Q, CTRL_0, etc). Not made public by cavedog, that's why it took long for anyone to figure it out (and then figure out how to customize it in a hotkey).

This way you don't have to move your mouse everytime you wanna use Ctrl+Stop. If you don't even know what ctrl+stop does, check at http://takuniverse.webs.com/tips.htm (it's from when it was still Spagg's site).

Here's my current keys.tdf, I don't use arrows btw (well my keys.tdf has been peeked at before as well somewhere else anyway Razz):
Spoiler:

Hopefully this can bring more people out of hiding again Smile

Hf. More coming soon, maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Sokka didn't do anything. Leave the poor kid alone.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:36 pm

No comment AGAIN   No

Edit: wait... Landherr was lieing?(\"****\" I toght hes saying the "TRUTH" again) probably i don,t remember when i gave it to you Double because i was drunk(Probably).. Kiss my \"***\" Landherr

Do i smell Landherr's shit again(Flame Wars)?

Where is the evil  Twisted Evil  Arthan, the forums peace maker?

Last edited by Sokka on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Poor Very Happy I see king just deleted the pm he sent me (saw on gmail). Wise this time Razz
Well I never have to delete pms you know, my first word is my last.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh just saw your edit. Better watch your vocabulary mate (well don't worry about it, it's only problem when I use it), this is a TAK gameplay sharing thread, not a rules cheating and nick's abusing discussion Smile

before they edit their posts:

Hf lads, I did a little update in the keys.tdf but rather not edit it here now.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Doesn't matter. All the material I have was forwarded to some certain people.

So much for privacy.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm

whiskeypete wrote:
Doesn't matter. All the material I have was forwarded to some certain people.

So much for privacy.
lol.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Landherr you,r an IDIOT!!!! as i toght he sad something (wasn,t my name) the wise man toght im "The One" and acted before thinking...
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 am

Alright,

Landherr, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Sokka, please, don't post anymore these things about Landherr, ok? If the problem is between YOU and LANDHERR, talk with HIM, PRIVATELY, not in ANY topic he creates. If you want to discuss, create a new topic, but discuss passively.

This became so off-topic and I'm going to delete the posts that aren't about the subject in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:29 am

LOL u blame me for saying things, but he started it 1st?(and he startd the topic off-topic)!!!

Edit:Youŗ like all brasilians SHIT
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 am

nah you don't get it
but what if you from Brasil, and they from Latvia ?
(ok its like offtop topic, for that 3 days, so those forum trolls should enjoy it Very Happy)

Edit
but in this forum you started it
and you started overall using "other language" (if we talk about who is first/faster Very Happy)
yep overall Landherr first give accuse that you share account, and you just didn't agree or disagree with that (accuse>yes/no>status quo)

Last edited by $ MalinOMW on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 am

\"****\" it Sokka do I need to teach you some manners again?! Don't make me come there.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:34 am

Landherr did start it first. Read the post manolo.

"Hey let's make a thread to help people and in the middle of it throw accusations and insults around." - landherr.

Wake up manolo and Arthan. This is par for the course. You two dont have a hair on your fucking \"***\". This little scumbag has been permabanned twice and managed to suck you two off to come back here and spit whatever bullshit he wants.

Take a lesson manolo and Arthan. My forums are clean because he isn't there.

Grow some balls.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 am

before they edit it:

I'd like no censure in DE if possible, except language (why foul mouth like the above isn't being banned like I was? funny). I'm not scared of the truth.

The guy above came after me in GR to talk about how he spyed www.imperialequalists.clanz.co, I just made a 1 line comment to justify why I'm sharing this and why I stopped sharing a lot of stuff public years ago. Because of people such as this ^

My first post has no insult, I've not used foul language. I appreciate if the truth can be left untouched in this section please.

And your forum is clean? Foul language, nick abusing (mainly mine, even offtopic), lies, etc. This section here is the one clean, until you and sokka started using foul language out of desperation of seeing the truth public. Once again I ask, please, don't censure anything except foul language. And, once again, isn't some punishment in need?

A few more self-defense:
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:33 pm

completely offtopic:

Last edited by _keyON1e_ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Quote :
I didn't intend to make this public, but recently sokka let someone "honorable" (lol) peek with his account privileges in www.imperialequalists.clanz.co

That explains why this topic was brought at this moment and not before. Who does that offend? Shouldn't be the $ clan offended? I don't know, if anyone gets offended by a non-offensive phrase, that speaks for itself. I didn't get offended by anything so far, and I would be one that actually could.

Why no sir said anything when savage start talking about rachy? Funny, love to see people playing innocent Smile

I started it in this thread, but one of the guys here came after me in GR to bring me that information. Again, that's why I brought public something that was supposed to be private.

The trolls fed themselves trying to make an excuse out of the whole thing. I'm just watching it and sharing TAK stuff while talking about a clan being spyed.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:18 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:22 pm

completely offtopic:

Last edited by _keyON1e_ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Smile i didn,t say anything you did
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Quote :
I as creator of the topic don't mind* that offtopic though (earlier posts weren't so offtopic, btw), just not going to feed that here.

sokka's last 4 posts were totally offtopic, appreciated if he can stop (or have this topic locked) if nothing else related is added.

Last edited by _keyON1e_ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:25 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:28 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:45 pm

completely offtopic:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop   Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotkey for Ctrl+Stop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next