TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like Empty
PostSubject: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Man! I want to play a game so bad right now! All of the old threads I have been looking at have made me battle hungry! a thirst for blood! and Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE CHALLENGE ME!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF FRADY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean pussies

BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase

SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 am

that's some hiding anxiety you have man ,thats not healthy for you Wink

anytime you want m8, tho we had enough already
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 am

I challenge you to a PvP scripted map of your choice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Hmmmm.... Okay. I will battle player 1. then arthan.

Arthan: you choose map. I like not having a home field advantage
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Lord ZacDom wrote:
(...)
Arthan: you choose map. I like not having a home field advantage

so he gonna make his own map with mana advantage buahahahahaha ok he is honest,
but i would make some kind joke on 1v1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Lol OMW!!!!! hmmmmmmm Maybe we should do a game where both players make a completely new map and play on them for the 1st time together.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:51 am

Nope, I actually had an official TAK PvP scripted map in mind. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like   SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAGG STOP CREEPING ON MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk Read em all if you like
Page 1 of 1