Have you ever tried to make your units face to somewhere but they wouldn't listen to you? That's not a problem anymore, with this tutorial I'll finish with your problems!
**** guys can't you just face the fucking top direction? It's where the enemy is!
How to•InGame Method
- Select the units you want to face to a direction.
- Type "+FacingQueue %angle%" in the Console. (No Quotes)
- Now add one of the following options to the %angle% variable: topleft, top, topright, left, right, bottomleft, bottom and bottomright.
It should look like "+FacingQueue top", then you hit Enter, the selected units are going to face in the top direction.•Key Method
1. Go to C:\Cavedog\Kingdoms.
2. Search for a file called Keys.tdf.
3. Open it with NotePad.
4. Search for an empty spot and paste "FacingQueue %angle%" in it. Where %angle% can be: topleft, top, topright, left, right, bottomleft, bottom and bottomright.
LOWER_B = FacingQueue top;
UPPER_B = FacingQueue top;
PS: Do it in both "LOWER" and "UPPER".
5. Save it and start the game, hover a unit and press "B" in the example, the units are going to face the top direction. =)
Thank you guys,
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads