TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAK art by Greg Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaznak

TAK art by Greg Call Empty
PostSubject: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Greetings!

To my surprise, there's still no iconic Greg Call's TAK leaders portraits present in the site gallery. I sought the Net high and low, and found the variants with probably the best possible size/quality ratio. They are still not so perfect color- and contrast-wise but it can be adjusted in any graphics viewer/editor soft (personally I use XnView and IrfanView) according to anyone's tastes so I left them as is.

The main problem here is that I have no rights to post external links yet (being a new forum member), and how can I share it otherwise if not by linking to external file storage?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:30 pm

Hi Gaznak and welcome!

Try using the "Host an Image" option within the reply message box 4th column to the right, 1st icon.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Gaznak

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:34 am

TAK art by Greg Call Elsin10
TAK art by Greg Call Kirenn10
TAK art by Greg Call Lokken10
Back to top Go down
Gaznak

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:35 am

TAK art by Greg Call Thirsh10
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 9:12 pm

Amazing. Where did you find these?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Gaznak

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:56 am

Well, I can't say for sure now.
I had smaller and brighter ones for a long time (and with ugly little white stamps in the corners), and image search didn't find any better (BTW, Yandex image search works much better than Google counterpart in most cases, maybe due to its more lenient copyright policy). Not a long time ago I tried again but this time by keywords, not by image per se. And somehow I found them, on some forum IIRC, and not related with TAK.

Lokken art is slightly cut from the upper edge so it's smaller in height than other three but it's still the best variants I saw (and there is nothing of much interest in the cut part, just the plain reddish background TAK art by Greg Call 1f60b).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAK art by Greg Call   TAK art by Greg Call Empty

Back to top Go down

TAK art by Greg Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Images-
Jump to: