Since everyone is uploading his/her scripts here, I will also upload mine (special thanks to rammstein for allowing me to playtest them with his mod):
1) Siege Mission: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61724283/ARTHAN%27s%20siege%20mission.kmp
Human Player 1 Vs AI Player 2 (or Human Player 1 Vs Human Player 2)
A fun map where player 1 has to keep Elsin alive for about 10 minutes against a siege caused by player 2.
2) Barracks: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61724283/ARTHAN%27s%20Barracks.kmp
Human Player 1 Vs AI Player 2 (AI Player 3 is allied with Human Player 1)
An easy and small single player mission where you have to convert an Ark by using Joreth and use it to transport troops and destroy the hostile barracks.
3) Tribal Vow: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61724283/ARTHAN%27s%20Tribal%20Vow.kmp
Human Player 1 Vs AI Player 3 (AI Player 2 is allied with Human Player 1)
A map of easy-medium difficulty where you have to use some veteran units to convience other tribes to join you against Veruna. After conviencing all the 5 tribes, you gain control of their builders and lodestones and can summon an army to destroy all the Verunan Factories.
4) The Tyrant (7 player version): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/61724283/ARTHAN%27s%20The%20Tyrant.kmp
Human Player 1 & Human (or AI) Player 2,3,4,5,6, 7 VS AI PLayer 8.
The Tyrant must be eliminated and it must be done within the next hour. Plan your steps carefully, otherwise you may not be able to complete your mission on time. However, it is possible to beat this mission even if all of your allies are AI.
5) The Tyrant (2 player version):
Human Player 1 & Human (or AI) Player 2 VS AI PLayer 3.
Like 7 player version, but with only 2 players.
6) Fairplay (8 player script-multiplayer, 1,3,5,7 vs 2,4,6,
Link is here:
-- Scenario Properties --* Ghost glitch can't be used.
* Move one of your units (Swordsman, Executioner, Warrior, Goblin) near the flag in order to play with the selected race. If none of your units moved, you will play with Creon instead.
* Do NOT make more than a single Trebuchet. If you make two of them, both of your Trebs will be damaged until destroyed.
* Gates can't be created. EDIT: Gates are now allowed only once (like Treb).
* Monarchs will appear after 5 minutes in order to avoid Mon rushes.
* There are also some starting units and defenses that come with each race in order to avoid too early rushes. These are:
(a) 2 Watch Towers & 1 Grenadier with Aramon.
(b) 2 Guard Towers & 1 Pillar of Light with Veruna.
(c) 3 Caged Deamons with Taros.
(d) 2 Sacred Fires & 1 Death Totem with Zhon.
(e) 3 Gatling Crossbows with Creon.* Do NOT send flying untis off-screen, they will be damaged until they die.
* The following units have a small regeneration of 25:
Automaton, Black Knight, Giant Barracuda.
* The following units have an average regeneration of 50:
Dark Hand, Rolling Tower, Shock Trooper.
* The following units have a big regeneration of 100:
Ballista, Grenadier, Wisp.
* Ark has an awesome regeneration of 300.