TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Map Map Pack

Go down 
+2
Bardan
TF-Lord-hawk-claw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

hey someone should make a map pack of very large maps ect, like the ones bardan was talking about. cuz that would be just sooo epic to play AIs on cuz since people arent on v ery often anymore. so when people arent around i usualy just sit AFK in the lobby waiting to get PMed by someone (people rarely do, but like 10 peops have come and gone :/ ) and platy AI games usualy 7v1. and it would b epic to have some spread mana and grouped mana EPICLY large maps Smile thnx
Back to top Go down
Bardan

Bardan

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, I'll let you know as soon as my current one is done. Other than that, I think the largest one I have is Ulasem Arena (20x20, 8 player). I'll see if I can't find some links to map packs, though.
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

wqaopl has a few of these epic maps, we were gonna do a massive epic battle but didn't get round to doing it
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 pm

sick
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Check out the tamec map packs. It has a good amount of large maps.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:27 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
Bardan

Bardan

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm

I may be drunk... so bear with me.

I downloaded all of the maps on Sage's Skydrive earlier today and compiled them. There are a lot of doubles/overlaps... not sure yet if its just in the names or if they are the same maps, but will determine later.

I'll figure out which maps are... say, 15x15 or larger and put the file on my Skydrive if you don't feel like going through them all. I have nothing else to do with my days, so I might as well.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

yay thnx
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:17 am

Here is an epic sized map for you. I took about a hour and a half making this one. The mountians may be a little rough. Well really only the diagnal two. I would of added trees and stuff but I get a error message and it closes out. Almost lost all my work lol. Saved it before I hit don't send. So glad it let me Very Happy. The map is a 4 player 25 by 25. It could easly be edited for 2v2v2v2. Grouped and spread mana. Tell me what you guys think! Smile

Link removed. Scroll down for new link.

Last edited by EtherLord5 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:56 pm

yay thnx
Back to top Go down
Bardan

Bardan

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:12 pm

I've sorted the vast majority of those maps I already have which I feel are noteworthy/large enough to be considered anything "Epic." Many of them, however, are at varying stages of development. For example, a couple are missing whole tile sections, but others are merely missing trees and features, mana, or player starting positions.

And no, I'm not going to go through each of them an fix 'em. I'll leave you to play them, figure out what you see as a problem, and change it yourself. Fair?
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 pm

I have removed the all or at least most of the bugs in my Epic Map.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7D5OPDW

Please redownload and replace it.
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Monster created at least one epicly huge map way back when that he and I have had some good games on. Hopefully, I'll find where I backed up all my TAK custom maps way back when, so I can pass it along. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Map Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Map Map Pack   Epic Map Map Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Map Map Pack
Page 1 of 1