TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Maybe an Ultimate Map pack? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?   Maybe an Ultimate Map pack? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

I was thinking. Wouldnt it be great to have a map pack with everything in it? i mean everything. Like we could all upload our maps and when we put them all in a folder we could overwrite duplicates ect, then maybe rename the maps so they arent like
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _____brIdgE cool map!!!!!

So they are like this

1v1 Bridge 5 (5 is how much starting mana)

or Sprd Townland (Sprd means Spread mana map)

Idea Suggestions?
I kno it sounds like alot of work but if we all did it together...?

Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?   Maybe an Ultimate Map pack? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Honestly, I like it...I've been going through my old backup disks, looking for the maps I know I backed up. I have some on there I know aren't still in circulation...mostly because they were either not popular or made by myself and monster. Razz I figured I'd go through 'em and see if you guys wanted me to send 'em along...
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?   Maybe an Ultimate Map pack? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 am

Guys, is there a file which contains all the TA:K maps ever made, both CD/DC and 3rd Party ones, and does anyone knows where can I find the Azurians and the rest of the 3rd party races/units? I only have the Ultimate TAK Pack's maps, the Eternal Conflict mod, the New Era mod, but nothing else. Any help pleeeeeaaasssseeee?
By the way, is anyone wanting to play scripted multiplayer maps for a change? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am such a Noob! I just noticed there are in "one place with all TAK downloads", lol, I had gone there just for the Ultimate TA:K Pack and I hadn't had noticed there were a lot of other mods and maps as well. However, I am still searching for more maps, I am greedy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?   Maybe an Ultimate Map pack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe an Ultimate Map pack?
Page 1 of 1