TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a nice little prezzie for ye all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stats

a nice little prezzie for ye all! Empty
PostSubject: a nice little prezzie for ye all!   a nice little prezzie for ye all! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Waaay back when I was about 16 I went through every single TAK and Iron Plague campaign video and scripted all the narrations. I just found the files! Here they are...

http://www.mediafire.com/?w7ho97a8h35hmdt

Narrator: And to the north, in the sea of Mokaina, an icy gale drives the lone schooner, Sea Shadow to the end of the world – to the end of the old world.
Sea Shadow Captain: The pilot swears the very stars themselves are shifting. The magnetic stone spins like a dervish. Many good sailors have gone mad and stepped overboard for curing. The wheel spins with its own mind now, and steers for strange black clouds on the north horizon. Except for my captaincy, I would follow my men and seek the mercy of those black waves.
-Captain Beltac, RTS Sea Shadow

YES!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

a nice little prezzie for ye all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice little prezzie for ye all!   a nice little prezzie for ye all! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm

tks a lot, i couldnt undertasnd very well what was said ^^
Back to top Go down

a nice little prezzie for ye all!
Page 1 of 1