TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove Godde from the point tourney.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Remove Godde from the point tourney. Empty
PostSubject: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 am

We were playing sewers tonight and I saw him wave my units, throw a bubble at my monarch, and wave my units again all in about ten seconds.

I've only openly accused one person of cheating before and that was Ricardo, and I have proof on youtube.

Now I had fraps running and I'm kicking myself in the \"***\" right now because I didn't press record when the game was going, but I know what I saw. Capt said it might just be the lag, but all the damage registered on my client side. Units died in the wave, the bubbles procced and units died in the secondary wave.

I really fucking hate doing this and I hate even more that I didn't have the video running because I have never seen it happen before, I've only heard about it. Two people have ever been accused, to my knowledge, of double waving.

One of them was Clay, the other I can't remember.

I don't lie to people, I'm pretty easy to get along with and I don't hold grudges against french people.

I know what I saw and what registered on my side of the client.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 am

Why agaisnt french people ? :p
Back to top Go down
LordCheetah

LordCheetah

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I do hold grudges against french people!!! :p

But i can tell this from the years i played TA:K online.. a double wave with lag means that you see two waves but only 1 has effect... if both have effect its basicly impossible without cheating.. altho i was learned to say that NOTHING is impossible!!
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I figured I'd shed some light on how I managed to double wave...

I was playing around with a map I modded(online thru warzone with others) and played a game immediately after on a normal map with the same exact players. Somehow one of the files in my kingdoms directory was corrupted and when I was in the normal map, the mods I had in the previous game were still in effect. So my monarch was able to double wave, I was able to shoot multilple meteors, I had double the normal Elsin health, and to make it even more crazy.. I didn't have any health regen!

It wasn't cheating, but I did get accused of it. I've also seen it happen through lag, but only once or twice with people on gamespy when everyone had cable and they had 56k modems.
There used to be cheats for TA:Kingdoms when it first started on Cavedog and Mplayer... but to my knowledge there are no current programs. (Rick was able to insta-build so there has to be a way) Maybe Godde knows... maybe it was lag...

\"****\' the french.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:14 pm

If I recall. IF you had a disgustingly long game, a mon actually does gain veteran status eventually and can get a double wave off.

I vaguely recall this happening once to me. As I said though, your mon needs a disgusting amount of kills something like 500 or 1000 maybe more..... so I'm doubting that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 pm

15 minutes in. I was hosting.

After the first wave, he bubbles me. I thought to myself now how can that happen when Kirenne has a mana regen of 10?

As I was giving the situation the benefit of the doubt and contemplating it... BOOM HEADSHOT the little \"******\" waves me again. I paused and told everyone what happened in my sailors tongue and I got no response from him about the situation throughout the entire game.

Why someone needs to cheat on a 12 year old game is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

what were the times like at the end of the game and did you win?
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
15 minutes in. I was hosting.

After the first wave, he bubbles me. I thought to myself now how can that happen when Kirenne has a mana regen of 10?

As I was giving the situation the benefit of the doubt and contemplating it... BOOM HEADSHOT the little "******" waves me again. I paused and told everyone what happened in my sailors tongue and I got no response from him about the situation throughout the entire game.

Why someone needs to cheat on a 12 year old game is beyond me.

Sounds like speed hacking if I ever heard of it. I've seen that before when rick use to cheat. At that point you need to anti speed.

And to Astheruinsfall... NO thats not possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Nah his units were moving at normal speed. It was a blatant corruption of the data.hpi file if I may put that on the table.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 pm

tak is an ancient game... maybe his file was corrupt like mine was that game... (not intentional)... if you guys continue to see funny shit then thats another story.
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm

ancient or not things don't just corrupt themselves and clearly he changed to bubble to try and disguise it. If it really was corruption wouldn't he have said something, paused game apologised etc? when anyone slse sees these strange quirks thats exactly what happens. Anyway a true corruption would be like angel and jokers game screenshotted on these forums
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 am

Well after that happened to me.. I tried countless ways to try to do it again in attempt to figure out how it happened... everyone failed. It is possible to do, however, If his file was corrupt I highly doubt it was because he changed a file himself... Maybe he figured out something I couldn't. Before anyone says anything, I was trying to figure out how to make sure others don't do it. Like I said, I doubt he did anything intetionally if his files were corrupt.

Its a problem thats similar to when Sage messes around with his mod and he will play a normal game and some of his units will show up as other units in game because the game just starts glitching. i.e. war galleys as swordsmans and watch towers as horsemans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm not sure why you're defending him.

I'm also not sure why I haven't seen him in WarZone since this incident.

I'm also not sure why he hasn't come here and defended himself. I linked the thread to him :/

It's probably because he's either -

A: Already defending himself here.

B: Moved on to other smurf names like that Sucka-noob guy.

or C: All of the above.

If we learn anything at all it's that history repeats itself and some people have a history of repeating bad habits.

You know what, scratch all those uncertainties out, I'm pretty sure I know what's going on here.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 am

....No No and No
It wasnt me!

Don't even go there Hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Godde from the point tourney.   Remove Godde from the point tourney. Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove Godde from the point tourney.
Page 1 of 1