TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know how to fix trebs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I know how to fix trebs Empty
PostSubject: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Trebs can't attack anything that is does not have allied sight.

This would also vastly improve the role of the assassin.

Thought?
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:59 pm

say again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Trebs can't attack anything that you or your ally can't see. No blind attacks in other words. Your birds get killed or no longer are in sight of a certain building? Treb stops attacking until you see it again...

Archers are constantly killing the birds, your assassins begin moving in, it becomes a cat and mouse instead of a turtle.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm

type the code +showranges, and you'll be able to hit a building even if you don't see it; the mark will still be there.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 pm

if it had a unit max of 1 like a dragon because sometimes you need a treb but fightin 10-15 sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 pm

What I'am saying is that if the unit you are attacking is still in the fog of war because you don't have a bird and can't see it, then the treb will sit idle until you can see it with something. Same goes with attacking the ground.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 am

Im no computer wiz but that sounds like a difficult fix
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:23 am

omg was simple in the begin you guys make it so hard :p
idk maybe im wrong... but i guess hate just mean that we can use assassins to get sight for trebs, just that...
in 2v2 pacheco use to do that with spouts, and he also killed a mon of me with 14 spouts at once, coming from nowhere xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Any kind of fix we want to TAK isn't going to happen anyways because all the modders refuse to donate their time to the will of the community.

They keep making their own stupid shit mods that no one wants to play regardless. It's all a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix trebs   I know how to fix trebs Empty

Back to top Go down

I know how to fix trebs
Page 1 of 1