TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Ranger difficulty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nailo

Nailo

Game Ranger difficulty  Empty
PostSubject: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:29 am

It tells me my internet connection is behind a Symmetric NAT Router that will prevent me from playing peer-to-peer games. You are very unlikely to connect to all players in the game.

I'm going to guess that it means that I need to open some ports or something although I'd rather not. Has anyone ever had this occur to them and if so could you tell me how you went about fixing it. To open my ports my ISP charges me money, and I dislike the idea of paying them any more than I already am. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Back to top Go down
http://mediagathering.webs.com
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:57 am

The only sollution I know is opening Ports 16000UDP

You can still play with people in the rooms, but ull be unable to play with some
And how will u know with which people u cant play?

Inside the room, if u see someone's name in italic, u cant play with that person, u will need to restart gameranger and re-enter the room and see if it continues in Italic, it may take some rejoins but u can play with that person after some tries

There are persons, however, that it wont matter how many times u try rejoining, u wont be able to play with him\her
Those are usually with a black symbol that looks like a modem next to its name
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 am

Unfortunayely is what spagg said. You got to open ports 16000 udp, it happens to me and sometimes i got disconnected of the game or lag. Not sure but i guess you can still play for a very limited time like 10 mins, then you disconnect.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:37 am

angel3b wrote:
Unfortunayely is what spagg said. You got to open ports 16000 udp, it happens to me and sometimes i got disconnected of the game or lag. Not sure but i guess you can still play for a very limited time like 10 mins, then you disconnect.
You shall not worry with this, the only limitation the SCNR (Symetric cone-Nat router) Error "provides" is sometimes being unable to play with other players with this same error

Ive never experienced a time limitation, this limitation ure getting might be from another problem, not from the SCNR.
__
When u get this error, click the "Learn More" to see a better explanation and sollution from Gameranger

Back to top Go down
Nailo

Nailo

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

thanks for the help guys, I'll give it a try and see how I do, then I'll get back too you on whether or not I've had any success. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
http://mediagathering.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Ranger difficulty    Game Ranger difficulty  Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Ranger difficulty
Page 1 of 1